Chael drops bombs on Tito! Latest Podcast

ThatsHowIRoll - 

Chael talks more shit than Mcgregor and NEVER backs it up in the cage.

He is probably the only person in the industry less likeable than Shaub.

Never is a big word, and not appropriate.  Ask Shogun,  Ask your current UFC MW champ, and 20+ other pro fighters.

baby

Sandstorm -

I never know wot to believe wiv Chael. I remember him once telling "the greatest untold story in all of mma" on his podcast once.... it was not. 

Now as a teaser for  the joint cast wiv Phone Booth Fighting he promises to tell the greatest untold story in all of mma. 

Never know how much is just promotion wiv him.

He had the dude from that Mark Wahlberg movie on one time and before the podcast he said "this is the greatest podcast of all time" and gave this whole speech about how crazy the story this guy tells is.

The podcast ended up being 40 minutes where the guy just retold the story that everyone already knew, it was a disappointing episode let alone the best podcast of all time.

You never know with Chael.

Morgz -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Never is a big word, and not appropriate.  Ask Shogun,  Ask your current UFC MW champ, and 20+ other pro fighters.

baby

He didnt really talk shit before the Shogun fight, or the Brian Stann fight though

Hillary's Fly -
mister_sticks -
TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

I never know wot to believe wiv Chael. I remember him once telling "the greatest untold story in all of mma" on his podcast once.... it was not. 

Now as a teaser for  the joint cast wiv Phone Booth Fighting he promises to tell the greatest untold story in all of mma. 

What the hell is up with your spelling?
He's street like that, bruv.
More like a 15 year old girl wiv a speech impediment.
Lol I thought it was a British accent

Morgz -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

baby

Even his wins are through a lacklustre 1 dimensional fight style inferior to the shit he talked and was proceeded by testing positive for the most legal compounds ever by any fighter. 

Hes is a career juicer and a career fuckhead. 

Illegal*

Lol Chael is working everyone pro wrestling style. Like the heel who gets his ass kicked and delusionally acts as if it never happened.

Misaki - Chael is the ultimate wolf ticket salesman.

This.

Hypes up fight, when it comes to the real fight (Anderson Silva and Tito he quits early, taps quick).

i dont believe the darce was ever fully locked on

i dont like tito, but i really doubt he tapped verbally there

Mo Phenomenal -
Hillary's Fly -
mister_sticks -
TwoCheekSneak -
Sandstorm -

What the hell is up with your spelling?
He's street like that, bruv.
More like a 15 year old girl wiv a speech impediment.
Lol I thought it was a British accent
...which is a speech impediment.

Sandstorm -

No one will ever take you seriously wiv spelling like that. Know wot I mean?

ThatsHowIRoll -
Morgz -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

baby

Even his wins are through a lacklustre 1 dimensional fight style inferior to the shit he talked and was proceeded by testing positive for the most legal compounds ever by any fighter. 

And a career guy that backed it up

eight one nine two

People still bite on Sonnen's troll bait lol.

Every fighter Chael fought from 2008 to 2013 was in the top 10 so it's not like he fought subpar competition. It was a meat grinder of a schedule in his second ufc stint. Anderson Silva 2x,Jones,Rashad,Shogun,Bisping,all were/are a UFC world champion. Nate,Okami,and Maia fought for it. Stann was a good fighter and people forget Dan Miller was 11-1 at the time and the favorite.

Tito was champ but that was a million years ago and in bellator. His aggression has gotten him into trouble at times. He's actually a very good striker from a technical standpoint.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Lol Chael is working everyone pro wrestling style. Like the heel who gets his ass kicked and delusionally acts as if it never happened.

The only thing that matters is that we're all talking about it. 

Abd if Tito stays un retired, the rubber match will get made and we'll all watch it. 

The guy is completely full of shit.

ranier wolfcastle -

i dont believe the darce was ever fully locked on

i dont like tito, but i really doubt he tapped verbally there

I like Tito but he is a shell of Tito. Tapped to an inverted triangle a couple fights ago..

Morgz -
ThatsHowIRoll -
Morgz -
ThatsHowIRoll - 

baby

And a career guy that backed it up

eight one nine two

Haha backed it up by cheating more than Lance Armstrong but never got the gold medal. He's a disgrace to the sport

Iike Chael but my god his schtick is getting tired and boring.....

Stern -

People still bite on Sonnen's troll bait lol.

Every fighter Chael fought from 2008 to 2013 was in the top 10 so it's not like he fought subpar competition. It was a meat grinder of a schedule in his second ufc stint. Anderson Silva 2x,Jones,Rashad,Shogun,Bisping,all were/are a UFC world champion. Nate,Okami,and Maia fought for it. Stann was a good fighter and people forget Dan Miller was 11-1 at the time and the favorite.

Tito was champ but that was a million years ago and in bellator. His aggression has gotten him into trouble at times. He's actually a very good striker from a technical standpoint.

More GOAT fighters have ducked Chael than anybody....and that's a fact Jack!

Fedor - Fact!

Wanderlei - Fact!

Jon Jones - Fact!

Anderson Silva - Fact!

Paulo Filho - Fact!

That's a who's who list of duckers.

Chael is a fkn gangster. You would wet yourselves and weep like women in his presence.

Love the podcast..