Chael is a Freaking Genius

The American Gangster is the greatest marketer in combat sports history and his war against JBJ is a brilliant campaign.

Chael knows that PPV numbers are crap and so many big UFC stars have either retired or are fading -- Chuck, Tito, Randy, BJ, Hughes, Wanderlei, Forrest, Big Nog, etc.

The result?

Chael could squeak by Forrest with a controversial split decision and still get an immediate title shot. The UFC needs big money fights and they know Chael vs. JBJ will do monster business.

chael aint gonna win but he will make some coin

HighBastard - chael aint gonna win but he will make some coin

I think. Chael wins Phone Post

IN CHAEL WE TRUST. Phone Post

If Chael wins then the world might explode more than if he had beaten Anderson in the rematch.

If he then proceeded to challenge Anderson to a rubber match for the 185 pound belt he'd go down as the ballsiest fighter in history and would definitely be in the hall of fame...

The slowest LHW in the division is going to give Chael trouble? Anderson couldn't even tag Chael on the feet. Forrest is going to? Haha. Forrest is big but Chael is no shrinking violet. He walks around @ 220lbs of muscle, steel, and sex appeal. Plus he's the fastest white man on the planet. It's gonna be a rough night for Forrest.

Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - If Chael wins then the world might explode more than if he had beaten Anderson in the rematch.

If he then proceeded to challenge Anderson to a rubber match for the 185 pound belt he'd go down as the ballsiest fighter in history and would definitely be in the hall of fame...

There is no third bout when you lose the first two. lol

And if he beat Jones the world would indeed explode. He has NOTHING for Jon.

Authority Figure - 
Willin_But_Not_Chaeble - If Chael wins then the world might explode more than if he had beaten Anderson in the rematch.

There is no third bout when you lose the first two. lol

And if he beat Jones the world would indeed explode. He has NOTHING for Jon.

That gif is freaking my brain out.

I'm not sure what's it's trying to say exactly, and I keep hoping it will give me a hint.

OK, enough babble, back to unlocking the secrets of the gif.

cheal talks his way into fights.

not with fairness.

cunning and conniving is no way to go thru life.

birds of a feather....

factoryfeel - cheal talks his way into fights.

not with fairness.

cunning and conniving is no way to go thru life.

birds of a feather....

"That's not fair!"

How isn't it? Even if you're not a fan of Chael, obviously he goes out of his way to try to get big fights. He works for it. Fair to me.

Chael puts asses in seats. Other fighters could learn a thing or two.