Chael is perennial gatekeeper, will NEVER be champ

Accept it.

He is an entertaining guy and I like watching him fight, but he DOESN'T HAVE what it takes to be a champ. Don't pin your hopes on this guy, you WILL be disappointed.

He does have a place as a great gatekeeper though, UFC should definitely keep him around and keep him active, but please no more title shots.

#UKTT#WEOUTHERE#HATERSGOHOME#STOPTHEFREEZES

Fag Phone Post 3.0

where does that put Bisbing, Dick?

Please jump in a septic tank and close the hatch behind you..........oh yeah, quit your fruity-ass hash tag booooolshit Phone Post 3.0

he'll never be a champ it's true but he is entertaining.

Heavyweight Chael on TRT @ 239 pounds defeats Cain.

and STILL will always be better than Bisping.

Frobenius - Accept it.

He is an entertaining guy and I like watching him fight, but he DOESN'T HAVE what it takes to be a champ. Don't pin your hopes on this guy, you WILL be disappointed.

He does have a place as a great gatekeeper though, UFC should definitely keep him around and keep him active, but please no more title shots.

#UKTT#WEOUTHERE#HATERSGOHOME#STOPTHEFREEZES

99% of divisions are gatekeepers, only 1 champ at a time. Chael seperates journeymen (Bisping) from gatekeepers.

Sing with me friends: 

Poor poor England!

No Champs for you!

No Champs for you!

No Champs for you!

Tears fill your rivers!

Tears fill your ponds!

No Champs for you!

No Champs for you!

If Chael were a gatekeeper, Bisping will be getting cut if he loses his next fight. 

Silly thread is silly

Chael has had 2 earned title shots at MW...Bisping has had how many? Phone Post 3.0

He can beat Weidman.

Res ipsa loquitar -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I don't think you know what the term gate keeper means. He's a perennial CONTENDER, not gate keeper. Might be inclined to agree with you if you said that. Phone Post 3.0

Just because he never won and probably never will win a title does not mean he is a gate keeper. Gate keeper get put up against young up and comers to see if they are ready to move on the the next level of competition. Sonnen has been fighting experience veterans and former champs Phone Post 3.0

Jesus. What is your definition of Gatekeeper?

Has a better chance than Shogun... Phone Post 3.0

He's had 3 title shots in the UFC, and just beat a former champion impressively.

A gatekeeper is more someone who beats everyone ranked below him, but seems to choke every time he fights a top guy. That reminds me of someone...

Gatekeeper is not the term used for someone who gets title shots, even if he continually loses them. That term is contender. Gatekeeper is a term for someone who loses to contenders but beats everyone else. For example, a gatekeeper might have the following losses:

Vitor Belfort - Chael Sonnen - Wanderlei Silva - Dan Henderson - Rashad Evans

All worthy of title shots. At the same time, our fictional star crossed hero would consistent beat the following guys:

Alan Belcher - Brian Stann - Dan Miller - Sexyama - Chris Leben

Although I'm hurt by all of the Anti-English sentiment in here, I did laugh at zed's post.
I personally think that Chael can beat Weidman, no doubt an opinion that will be wildly unpopular around here. Phone Post 3.0