Chael is undefeated since February of 2009

Against everyone not named Anderson Silva or Jon Jones. Didn't remember his consistency outside of championship fights. Not many people go unbeaten for 4 years in the UFC apart from two of the GOATs. Phone Post 3.0

I hate when people say Chael got his shot at Anderson from running his mouth...No man, he beat back to back number 1 contenders in Okami and Marquardt both were surprising upsets too. Smashing Stann then a hard fought decision over Bisping warranted a rematch with Anderson considering how well he did in their first fight.

Not even a fan of his, not even is he funny to me. I think he will smother Shogun and then Vitor will bash his fucking brains in though.

Can't deny his skills. Still a top 5 MW. Phone Post 3.0

Considering silva hasn't been beaten in 7ish years and JJ has never been beat, anyone who claims he's not a legit threat to top fighters is deluded. Phone Post 3.0

(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO - Tell me about his record at 205 because that's where he's fighting Shogun Phone Post 3.0
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he beat Forrest griffin outside the UFC? Phone Post 3.0

wrestling4life - 
(FtheUg) ANDERSONdreamingHEisNEO - Tell me about his record at 205 because that's where he's fighting Shogun Phone Post 3.0
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he beat Forrest griffin outside the UFC? Phone Post 3.0

Forrest triangled him....

Not a Chael fan, but he earned his shot at MW! Probably like no one ever has! Phone Post 3.0

wrestling4life -
Does it matter? Shogun isn't Glover size. Shit he isn't even Okami size. Phone Post 3.0

Chael is a great guy. Phone Post 3.0

Poptarts -
wrestling4life - 

Forrest triangled him....
Lol this Phone Post 3.0

Madrugadao - Undefeated against everyone, except the guys that defeated him? er I guess I have to agree...
Cheers for contributing Phone Post 3.0