Chael it is

While I'll be pulling for shogun, major props to sonnen for always stepping up. Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen is a brave man lol. He's never really talked any trash about Shogun, he's been respectful of him in the past.

Love him or hate him, you have to respect his anytime anywhere attitude. I'm sold. Phone Post

True Gangster. Steps up for a fight whenever he gets the chance, true sack of nuts of this man! WAR SONNEN! Phone Post 3.0

Chael goes 0-3 and gets cut.... Not! Phone Post 3.0

His nuts are probably shrivled up from all of the steroids he did.

big_roy_fan - 
wandyfan007 - His nuts are probably shrivled up from all of the steroids he did.

well that may explain why he suddenly dropped off so bad when he came over from non-drug tested fights in japan to regulated MMA bouts in america

lol that was about Chael Sonnen... Mr. Smart guy!

wandyfan007 - 
big_roy_fan - 
wandyfan007 - annnnd the ufc screws over Shogun again!

lol why by still letting him fight for a chance to recieve performance bonuses?

lil nog had a back injury... what can you do?

its not like dana white went to brazil thinking 'haha im gonna make sure lil nog can't fight, that'll show shogun'

this card has already taken a big enough hit, losing shogun would just ruin it further

Another short notice complete change of style match up for Shogun... it's BS. I don't want to see 3 rounds of Shogun's knees giving out.

UFC screwing over Shogun would be putting him up against someone like Glover

Win or lose Shogun won't take much damage imo

Hell yeah, Shogun send his ass back down to MW. He has no business being with the LHW's. Loud mouth chump gonna get shut up again.

Chael P saves more PPV's than anyone. Dana's favorite go to guy. He'll end up in the UFC Hall of Fame no matter how many more short notice fights he loses. Dana's gotta love this.

respect Chael ... taking a fight with oné of the best Lhw fighters in the last 10y ! Respect!

win or lose ur the man!

Sofa King Cool - Wow.

Like Chael or not, you gotta respect that guy. Phone Post

That's what I'm saying.
I can certainly understand why people don't like him but fuck man. Dude steps up no matter what. You gotta have respect for that regardless. Phone Post

If chael wins you guys will explode Phone Post

I'm just sad because Shogun vs Nog 2 is probably the one fight I wanted to see more than any other fight in history. Their first meeting remains my favourite fight of all time. If the rematch is 10% as good, it'll still be in the running for FOTY. Phone Post

His attitude is why i will always be a Fan of Sonnen, yeah i admittedly hate any trash talking fighters do but, I know that with Sonnen its never really personal but used to help sell a fight. He is kinda funny to so it is easy for me to over look. The man has no fear and will put it all on the line for the UFC, and the Fans on short notice. Phone Post 3.0

Also, Just as much respect to Shogun who could pull a Bones Jones and drop this card into oblivion. Guys like this are champs in my eyes, because they are selfless when time calls for it. Phone Post 3.0

Zaph - 

I'm just sad because Shogun vs Nog 2 is probably the one fight I wanted to see more than any other fight in history. Their first meeting remains my favourite fight of all time. If the rematch is 10% as good, it'll still be in the running for FOTY. Phone Post

this. well said.

Much respect to Sonnen, who win or loses always steps up for us fans. I mean the guy has fought some big name fighters with zero hesitation. These guys are dangerous opponents and zero fucks are given. I just hope its an entertaining competitive fight. Im not even picking sides on this one. Phone Post 3.0