Chael: "Khabib turned down 100 million dollars against Floyd because of integrity for his family and retirement"

UG in ruins.

Waiting for deflection and damage control posts.

Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

lol cue the damage control

Why would he give a shit? 100 million in a different sport where noone expects him to win to dance around the ring with a pillowfisted boxer who couldn’t knock out Jake Paul or drop Conor because his fights are just glorified sparring sessions.

Khabib just has integrity and when he said he was retired he meant it.

2 Likes

He did not want to look bad and he FM would have made him look like a clown. His stand up is only good enough to make sure he gets the take down.

17 Likes

Because Floyd would have lit him up embarrassingly and not done him the favors he did Connor …

17 Likes

The integrity is the point. He wouldn’t
take 100 million dollars to break his word.

3 Likes

He ain’t a boxer, bro.

3 Likes

Theres 8 zeros behind that 1, and the only zero that truly matters to khabib is the one that comes after 29&… Im of the opinion that he doesn’t want his father looking down on him from above and seeing him lose. I can see his perspective and I’m sure money isn’t a problem for him

5 Likes

Michael Jackson Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Did Floyd do Logan Paul favors too? Because he didn’t drop him either…

trump fake news GIF

1 Like

Maybe Floyd loves his fellow Americans, unlike you, you pinko,commie, sympathizer… You watch your mouth jack!
YDJMYT

2 Likes

Floyd would stiff him on payment

Khabib could have offered floyd ALL the money they generate to fight him in the cage. I bet Floyd would not accept it

4 Likes

I like our reasoning better lol

1 Like

Only because he can’t read the contract…

5 Likes

Perhaps

:joy::joy: facts

1 Like

Hahaha!! Have a good rest of your week brother. I would pay to see any and all of this go down.

1 Like

Unless you have met a man in his country, living comfortably under his laws, eating his food, with his faith running through his veins, you can’t comprehend a man keeping a simple promise like this. I have no doubt he turned the money down because he promised his Mother he was done participating in MMA.

4 Likes

Here is a good question: If Khabib could box someone that he could beat…like Jake Shields (LOL) for $100m or more, would he come out of “retirement” and if he did…does he really come off as a guy with no integrity? Do you feel that Tom Brady has no integrity? Also, as far as Khabib goes, retirement means MMA since he never boxed before. He cannot retire from boxing since he’s never boxed professionally before.

4 Likes