Chael on Jon: "It will be a war, a difficult duel"

Source: Chael Sonnen on his upcoming bout against Jones: "It will be a war, a difficult duel"

I feel bad for my boy Chael. The only thing that's gonna be difficult is watching him get slaughter without looking away. Anybody giving Sonnen a chance against Jones?

I can't see how on earth Chael could beat Jon Phone Post

Snake28 - U can let me know the next day becsuse I won't be ordering that PPV. Phone Post

I'll be streaming, joke fight not worthy of $. Phone Post

I'm giving Chael a legit chance, he's a much better wrestler and Jon has skinny legs. If he uses the same gameplan from 117 and watches out for elbows coming up, he could have success

Everyone has a chance in MMA.

Except when it comes to Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones.

Chael is going to get murderlized.

Tap In - I'm giving Chael a legit chance, he's a much better wrestler and Jon has skinny legs. If he uses the same gameplan from 117 and watches out for elbows coming up, he could have success

LMFAO

I laid -600 now it's double. Truth is it should be a LOT more than that!

Even with a 20:1 T/E and IF he gets TD's he'll tire, and after a random some stand up it's lights out.

This is the biggest mismatch for a belt in the history of the game. Sonnen with no big wins at LHW. Joke

Dazednconfused - 

I can't see how on earth Chael could beat Jon Phone Post

Voted down - you're crazy. By suprising strikes and smothering take down and ground and pound like he did to anderson for 4.5 rounds.

Lazer MMA - 
Tap In - I'm giving Chael a legit chance, he's a much better wrestler and Jon has skinny legs. If he uses the same gameplan from 117 and watches out for elbows coming up, he could have success

LMFAO

I laid -600 now it's double. Truth is it should be a LOT more than that!

Even with a 20:1 T/E and IF he gets TD's he'll tire, and after a random some stand up it's lights out.

This is the biggest mismatch for a belt in the history of the game. Sonnen with no big wins at LHW. Joke

We shall see. And you're wrong, that would be the upcoming Rousey bout

LOL, WTF R the odds on that one? Maybe your correct bro, I'm no expert in WMMA

she's about -1100 to -1200, JJ is at about -1000. I think Rousey is the much, much safer bet though.

By no means do I think Chael will win, but he's for sure got a shot

Um last I looked where I play JBJ was -1175, may he went down? LOL

Good luck on that one bro

I definitely think that Jon is going to win but this is still mma and anything can happen Phone Post