Chael on the path to possible GOAT

Ok this is a long shot but I'm putting it out there. If Chael beats Jones he calls out Silva for there 3rd fight, with the confidences of beating Jones he runs though Silva then calls out GSP to move up to MW and completes taking out the top 3 p4p fighters

I don't think it'll happen but it would be a hell of a fuckin story lol Phone Post

Chael wins the LWH title from bones, retires and vacates the belt. Jones wins the belt back and goes on in the future to be in the talks for being P4P GOAT again. Chael has a long and lucrative broadcasting career and trolls Jon Jones for all of eternity. Phone Post

In one of his talks on YouTube he says his life goal is to be the world champion for one night. That's all that drives him. Phone Post

duckhuntgangsta - 

HAHAHAHAHA I said it was a long shot

I would loooove to see it. But, Chael will never get another shot at AS.

I'm a big fan... But I can't help but think that JJ is going to embarrass him.

I hope in wrong... Phone Post

Seats Taken - Chael wins the LWH title from bones, retires and vacates the belt. Jones wins the belt back and goes on in the future to be in the talks for being P4P GOAT again. Chael has a long and lucrative broadcasting career and trolls Jon Jones for all of eternity. Phone Post

So hope this. Phone Post

And then Chael P Sonnen gets elected as next POTUS and reigns supreme saving the land! Phone Post

He will be the goat of fighters turned broadcasters in mma. Phone Post

Not a chance in the world! Phone Post