Chael P Sonnen to submit Frank Mir at Bellator

With the potential Frank Mir vs Chael Sonnen match on the horizon. How do you see the grappling going down between the two? I see Mir tapping out from an Oregon Gansta sub by round 2.

Mir will kill him badly. 

Fedor

Fedor is gonna KO Mir enroute to another Sonnen UD. 

Are they testing guys during this?(i dont care either way), but it plays a big part in who i'd think will win.

Frank Mir is the devil. I see an arm break in Chael’s future.

Clean? I got Matt. Anything goes? I got Frank.

It's bad enough getting 6 more months of Chael talking. Him winning his semi might make me swear off MMA forever.

OG 12er - Frank Mir is the devil. I see an arm break in Chael's future.
This. I don't think people realize just how good Mir is on the ground. Although I foresee it as Chael offering up an easy guillotine.

I see Mir being added to the lengthy list of fighters on the receiving end of a devastating one punch knockout from The American Gangster

Plot twist. Fedora knockouts Mir and Chael

If Fedor beats Mir, Chael beats Fedor

I can’t see Mir or Fedor letting Chael beat them.

GaspareBJJ - 

The Fedor matchup means everything to Chael. Beating Fedor would be his legacy, instead of being the guy who almost beat Anderson Silva

GaspareBJJ -

If Chael beats Fedor, Bader beats Chael.

If Fedor beats Chael, Bader beats Fedor.

Mo beats nobody.

Did you guys see how fat Frank Mir right now? I would not bet on him.

HorseMeat4200 - 

With the potential Frank Mir vs Chael Sonnen match on the horizon. How do you see the grappling going down between the two? I see Mir tapping out from an Oregon Gansta sub by round 2.

Of the many ways this fight could play out, this is the only unlikely one.

HoldMeCloser - 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFO

no one has submitted mir in mma, i would bet mir would submit werdum if it went to the ground.

Mir is great at capitalizing on openings. One of the great finishers ever in that aspect. In terms of overall grappling, control, setups, etc… I would bet Werdum is superior. Mir had a gassed Roy Nelson on his back and not only didn’t finish him, he let Nelson up a few times.

Just don’t give him anything – cause he might take it home with him LOL.

Enlighten me on how Chael beats Fedor if they meet up.

Ktaco - Enlighten me on how Chael beats Fedor if they meet up.

Takedown, lay on him

repeat