Chael, puppet master extraordinaire

Ok, be honest with us all. Gore many of you are secretly diggin' chaels troll of honorable Jon Jones. Dude is straight up boss'n his way to a title fight. The guy is genious...i couldn't wait for Silva to his in yet now I would love to see him tale that center and stick his head into Jones chest and grind him down to a decision win..will it happen, probably not...will I pay to see it, probably yes. The guy is heel/face/entrepreneur. Well played good sir, well played. Phone Post

sounds like he's pulling your strings

And Jones fell for it..i guess his best buddy Silva didn't teach him anything about Sonnen

LOL @ the weird definition of 'falling for it'.

Jones is 'falling' for a troll where he indulges getting an easy payday whipping Chael's ass?

Awesome troll.

forrestfan - sounds like he's pulling your strings

Boom tish. Not quite, thats the beauty of a decent troll...can switch it up asap. Phone Post

I don't think Jon is falling for anything, he actually might know that Chael will hype this fight up like crazy which equalls a super pay day so he might be figuring get in on the antics and get known better and make lotsa money.

Jetster - I don't think Jon is falling for anything, he actually might know that Chael will hype this fight up like crazy which equalls a super pay day so he might be figuring get in on the antics and get known better and make lotsa money.

It ain't Jon who will determine if this fight happens, it is joe publics reaction to it via twitter trends and online traffic/media reports etc. The big interest fights equal PPV gold for Zuffa, they will line it up if joe public is eating it up.

Jones has already deleted the tweets...Remember, he is too respectful to fued! lol. Chael and Chael only will be responsible for the hype and with that he will collect his dues via a massive slice of the ppv. Jones...well he gets another digit added to the right side of the win/loss column and some more coin for toys to add to his garage.

Puppet Master, shit talker, great wrestler, good commentator.

Gets KTFO by Jon Jones.