CHAEL SAYS TO TITO VERBALLY TAPPED

Twice in their fight

Chael said that to Tito? Not sure what you are saying.

Why are people so retarded when making thread titles? Just read back over the few words you typed and check, it probably takes literally 2 seconds.

Technical Primates -

Why are people so retarded when making thread titles? Just read back over the few words you typed and check, it probably takes literally 2 seconds.

Dafuq?

English!
Do you speak it?

sloppyfloppys - 
Technical Primates -

Chael verbally tapped to Tito twice but Tito didn't stop fighting? What a dick!

ref is deaf?

ttiger1 - Twice in their fight
I hear vocally to not what you are saying.

He said tito verbally tapped in their fight

If the ref didn't hear it, it didn't happen.

If Chael didn't mention this during the post-fight presser (and he didn't) then it REALLY didn't happen.

i like burritos with sour cream

abi - i like burritos with sour cream

I always order mine with no sour cream, extra guac. Sour cream just makes food gooey for no reason.

That's why you do NOT let go of a sub until the ref pulls you off.  Paul Harris where are you?

Imaginary VU for illiterate OP

Chael says a lot of stuff.

JOESONDO - Chael verbally tapped to Tito twice but Tito didn't stop fighting? What a dick!
No, Chael said when he put Tito in that choke Tito tapped his arm, and then verbally tapped after but the ref didn't catch it.

He said it to Tito verbally. As opposed to farting smoke signals to him

Verbally tapped to a choke???? No.

Tito says bullshit. Tweets:

Tito Ortiz ? @titoortiz
.@ChaelSonnen You're my BITCH!

Big John says bullshit. Tweets:

Big John McCarthy ? @JohnMcCarthyMMA
Chael must have been listening to a different frequency then the rest of the world that night. Tito didn't say anything #AskBJM