CHAEL SAYS TO TITO VERBALLY TAPPED

Chael saes bock tole juce lover the fight.  On today I am prepared to go deep. Game was over.  Tito fart Chael.  Tito farted chael hard.  Cheeto win.  Wash fart.  He Fart very goot.

Hasn't anyone figured out Chael yet?

Everyone let's give a hand to ttiger1.  One of the greatest posters, of the night.

give it up Chael.

It's getting sad now.

Attila -
sloppyfloppys - 
Technical Primates -

Why are people so retarded when making thread titles? Just read back over the few words you typed and check, it probably takes literally 2 seconds.

You guys know what he meant

LonelyMan -

Chael saes bock tole juce lover the fight.  On today I am prepared to go deep. Game was over.  Tito fart Chael.  Tito farted chael hard.  Cheeto win.  Wash fart.  He Fart very goot.

I miss "Life Goes On." Glad to see you are well, Corky. Still riding the bus?

This is going to seem awfully bold, but I firmly believe Chael is a mentally strong enough person to bet against himself in some way.

I think he knows he has a brand that doesn't suffer long run and I think that even with Anderson he showed he could beat Anderson and then got his 5th round sub and collected his money via a bet placed by someone else.

I think that Chael cares about his family and little else. He knows he's got a good home at Bellator and has built a real name and value for himself and with the plausible deniability he can half create in this situation, he probably doesn't feel like it's much of a loss in the long run.

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, dying laughing at him saying all this stuff, hahaha

LonelyMan -

inf0 - Hasn't anyone figured out Chael yet?

The guy is a mastermind, bruh

ShanTheMan -
abi - i like burritos with sour cream

I always order mine with no sour cream, extra guac. Sour cream just makes food gooey for no reason.
That's an excellent point. Sour Cream is overrated.

Tito Tapped with his hand.

darce was never fully sunk