Chael Says Woodley Will Defend Against Colby

According to @ChaelSonnen, @TWooodley will defend his belt against @ColbyCovMMA. https://t.co/rHhAMOHGO4

— BJ Penn (@bjpenndotcom) December 27, 2017

Impossible. Morpheus is 100% sure that Woodley is scared and ducking Colby and will only fight LW’s.

This is definitely the fight that should be taking place in my opinion.

If Woodley goes for the kill, he could take Colby out in half a round.

Moist Gracie - 

It only makes sense to make this fight, then GSP v Conor separately at 170. Winner gets the next shot.

Based on the UFC’s/Conor’s past moves its the biggest series of money making opportunities and safest in terms of risk. 

Conor goes 0-2 vs GSP and Woodley.

Colby has the potential to become even more insufferable champ than Woodley. Quite an achievement!

FrontBroRian - Impossible. Morpheus is 100% sure that Woodley is scared and ducking Colby and will only fight LW's.

no, why are you lying about others posters, you asshole

Moist Gracie - 
FrontBroRian -
Moist Gracie - 

It only makes sense to make this fight, then GSP v Conor separately at 170. Winner gets the next shot.

Based on the UFC’s/Conor’s past moves its the biggest series of money making opportunities and safest in terms of risk. 

Conor goes 0-2 vs GSP and Woodley.

If so he can still go back to 155 and had one or two big fights in the process. Even if he drops the belt he can get a shot at any time. 

True…I started a thread on this awhile ago and pissed off the Conor fans. He will take win/win fights only. He wins the belt at 145 and will not defend but will fight the 155 champ. So even if he’d lost he can go back and defend 145. He then fights Nate but only at 170, can still say he’s undefeated at 155 if/when he lost. Wins the 155 belt and won’t defend, but instead goes to box. And I’m guessing his next fight will be at 170. He defends and loses his belt a lot of his marketability goes away.