Chael shoots on Fedor mentions UG

I haven't listened to this particular video yet, but I've got to say that these videos that Chael posts are amazing.  The guy understands the sport from the promotional point of view.  Ultra entertaining to listen to him.  If he posted a video where he talks about a bag of potatoes for an hour and a half, I'd change my plans for the day and make sure to listen to it.

jgiveshead -

I haven't listened to this particular video yet, but I've got to say that these videos that Chael posts are amazing.  The guy understands the sport from the promotional point of view.  Ultra entertaining to listen to him.  If he posted a video where he talks about a bag of potatoes for an hour and a half, I'd change my plans for the day and make sure to listen to it.

Agree. His insights are always very interesting 

I think Chael does a good job of deconstructing things and giving different angles of perspective. I think Bellator is good for him. They’re gonna let him commentate and fight. They also seem to be more willing to experiment, and I think Chael can create a more permanent position for himself when he stops fighting. He’s not the greates color commentator, but he’d be a good third. Goldie, Big John & Chael could be a great team. You’d have classic Goldie, Big John with the ref perspective and Chael the self admitted cheater. Goldie would Goldie; BJM would tell you why some move is illegal, and Chael would tell you a trick on how to break that rule. 

Chael seems more like a host though. His wit can carry a show in my opinion. Maybe Bellator should try a once a week thing like UFC tonight. They can do more bio stuff through that platform and build up their fighters. 

Coker, hit me up bruh

Chael by sub

I think Chael should be Dana’s replacement when he steps down. 

Chael’s the man. Even when he’s done fighting, he can talk for the rest of his life and be a great success.