CHAEL Should Become a PRO WRESTLER

I am not trolling gentlemen.

Chael's career in MMA is DONE. Period. End of story.

He has connections in the WWE and the wrestling world; is still plenty young to get into the biz (a lot of superstars have been pretty old); and his has the mic skills. I think he would be very welcomed in that industry by the fans and wrestlers alike and would command a solid salary and could become a broadcaster there too for his later career.

I think he will no longer fight He has now had 3 failed drug tests so he will forever be dogged by them and people will not want to see him fighting in big fights because of that and at his age (37) that's all that was really left at his level. He just doesn't have the time to make a comeback as a clean fighter and his credibility is shot.

I think he has a strong alternative which is a really good thing in his situation.

WWE tests for PED's Phone Post 3.0

Lex_o - WWE tests for PED's Phone Post 3.0
Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - 
Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0

They do, but only to ensure they're using them.

He would be good at cutting promos that's for sure.

what would his entrance music be?

DCyrus -
R1WARRIOR - 
Lmao!! Phone Post 3.0

They do, but only to ensure they're using them.

They give them a deadline so they know when to "study" for the "test"... Phone Post 3.0

You're shitting me? Would be sad to see that but he's gotta eat so I get it Phone Post 3.0

Cena is clean guys they run a strict testing program over there Phone Post 3.0

frontrowbrian - 

WWE is very interested but not as an in ring performer. He's too old. They want guys in their early 20s. They have a different role in mind.

Yeah I was going to say the same thing. Pro wrestling would fuck his body up badly at this age.

I know some pro wrestlers in their mid to late 20's here locally who have old man bodies due to the stress those kind of bumps can give.

You guys serrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriously over value Sonnen's work on the mic.  He wasn't even really that good.

RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - 
Lex_o - WWE tests for PED's Phone Post 3.0

This. Benoit being on roids when he went crazy from CTE put the WWE on the anti-drug warpath. Only way they could cover their ass.

Obviously they perform some pretty strict testing.....

DSoV - He would be good at cutting promos that's for sure.

what would his entrance music be?
Gangsters paradise Phone Post 3.0

frontrowbrian -

WWE is very interested but not as an in ring performer. He's too old. They want guys in their early 20s. They have a different role in mind.

He's gonna be a manager.. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_SidRival, Rival Fitness 661 -
frontrowbrian -

He's gonna be a manager.. Phone Post 3.0
I could see him being an "enforcer" in one of Brock's matches. Maybe when they do Brock vs D Bryan they could have him be
Involved. Would make sense storyline wise and he can play a heel. Phone Post 3.0

frontrowbrian -

I hope this happens!!! Phone Post 3.0

He can be an announcer for them, he is too old, on TRT and isnt a wrestler so him going to be a real wrestler in WWE aint happening.  If anything it would be like Mo, Rampage in TNA which was basically nothing.

But as an annoucer for WWE that could work. 

jdindiana - 
RSGTT_SonOfJockstrap - 

This. Benoit being on roids when he went crazy from CTE put the WWE on the anti-drug warpath. Only way they could cover their ass.

Obviously they perform some pretty strict testing.....

Wellness policy

http://corporate.wwe.com/company/abuse_policy.jsp

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-news/list_of_known_wwe_wellness_violations_suspensions.php

Just some. 

Rickmeister - Have you ever taken a bump?
Now imagine doing that 5 nights a week, year round.
Even though it's scripted those guys put their bodies through more punishment than mma fighters, if taken their schedule in considering. Phone Post 3.0

Dont use logic here.. its not welcome when it comes to positively talking about Prowrestling. 

300 days a year these guys work. Fuck these idiots for talking shit. 

JohnMorgansBlueShirt -

Pretty sure Chael could juice to the gills on TRT while being in the WWE. Other anabolics may be a problem.

I think someone at WWE recently failed for elevated testosterone. Phone Post 3.0

Not going to happen outside of a guest appearance... And that won't happen for a while. The current WWE environment is very PG and is doing it's best not to piss off sponsors. Signing Sonnen at the moment would not be a good news story. Could effect the share price.

Also, they are putting all their new in ring workers through their own performance centre/NXT now, even guys with 10 years plus of in ring work, taking the bumps etc and knowing how to work in that environment.

As has been said earlier, as a special guest, in perhaps 12 months, could be interesting.

Wouldn't be the first guy in pro wrestling to rip off Superstar Billy Graham, although most don't go word for word Phone Post 3.0