CHAEL Should Become a PRO WRESTLER

hed have been a great pro wrestler but may be a little old to start

Dont watch wrestling anymore but dont they still have GM's for Raw?  Thats the perfect role for him.

Wont have to wrestle since he is old and cant wrestle anyway and doesnt have the time to learn .

GM on Raw or the other show, can be a talker and promoter which is what he is good at. 

Announcer is another thing but they probably have enough guys.  GM would be perfect fit.

Could also see Spike looking to do what UFC does and do a pre/post show and desk show with Randy, Frank and Sonnen.

EXCUSE ME! Phone Post

3 Sided Square - EXCUSE ME! Phone Post
Ha ha, Vicki finished up last week, so there's a spot there I guess! Phone Post 3.0

frontrowbrian - 

WWE is very interested but not as an in ring performer. He's too old. They want guys in their early 20s. They have a different role in mind.

FRB sighting!

Wrestling has so many old fuckers in their 40's and 50's. As a matter of fact most of their biggest stars over the past 15 years have been peaking in teir mid 40's. Chael would work as a manager easily though.

if anyone 'deserves' juice it's wrasslers

TheRealMrBeefy - All steroid/TRT talk aside, I think this would be a solid option forward for Chael. I hope he is able to move on from MMA. Phone Post 3.0
At the moment, any discussion involving Chael is going to involve PED's. It will eventually blow over and I've no doubt he'll catch on somewhere, but right now it's tough Phone Post 3.0