Chael Sonnen - BadBreed Interview.

This guy comes off as being ultra cocky, I wonder if he's serious, or kidding? Check it out:Click the logo

"Q. Toughest opponent Trevor Prangley, Akihiro Gono, Forrest Griffin?
A. Those three jokers aren't even in the top 5. Jason Miller is the toughest opponent I have ever fought."

lol Prangley made him scream out in pain with a tight armbar, and Griffen put him to sleep.

ttt

"Q. How long have you been with Team Quest?
A. Since their doors opened about 2 years ago."He's been there at least three and a half years.

uhhh

at least he didnt claim his Babalu fight

The Babalu fight was a loss for Chael, it was only announced as a win because they were following a phoney script (in place to fool the commission).

Yeah, injuries financially kill fighters too. A lot of people do not know that most MMA fighters have to pay medical expenses out of their own pockets.

"Is he even on the TQFC.COM site?"They're switching over to TQFC.us.Here's a picture from that site, taken at least three years ago at Team Quest's old gym.

Chael is a good guy, when I stopped up at Team quest last year he always took time to come and talk to me or help me out with stuff when I saw him in Team practice.

Marketing 101 guys

ttt TQ

"Jacob, that's all cool and everything, but those comments were crazy."

I agree.

I wasn't trying to say otherwise.

I'm sure he's just trying to get talked about(and here we are talking about him).

ttt

ttt

Hummmm, This guy sounds like he is small on humility.
Am I right?

ttt

ttt

ttt