Chael Sonnen = IRL troll, and I'm a huge fan

The more I hear from the guy, the more I laugh at his antics.  He clearly gets glee from pissing people off, and trolling in interviews and such.

Here's his latest, on Fedor vs. Rogers: "Two fatties swinging like bums. Yawn, stretch, back to sleep."

This, combined with his subversive faux-fawning over Dana White, and his bit about how fighters have never had a real job makes me realize that he's actually probably a funny as hell dude once you know him, and get that he's being wry.

I imagine his family and friends laugh like shit watching him troll people.

I'm a big Chael Sonnen fan, from here on out.

You've clearly never seen him fight.

Chael Sonnen saying "Yawn, stretch, back to sleep" describing someone else's fight is fucking hysterical irony of the highest degree.

jjj2121 - You've clearly never seen him fight.

Chael Sonnen saying "Yawn, stretch, back to sleep" describing someone else's fight is fucking hysterical irony of the highest degree.

Yes, I agree that it is.  Moreover, I'm CONVINCED he knows it, and meant it that way. 

I think you have to take him with a HEAVY grain of salt, but when you do, he suddenly becomes a HILARIOUS guy, instead of just a blithering idiot.  I don't think you get where he is by being a blithering idiot, so I believe he's just a wry/sarcastic/ultra-dry-sense-of-humor type of guy.

Chael is my hero. The guy needs to be in charge of USA Wrestling or FILA.

yup i find him hilarious to

i remember some dude asking him what he thought of the carono cybrog fight, and he said he thought Cyborg was a MW. Gave me a little chuckle.