Chael sonnen, just let it go man until the rematch

Hey guys

What's ur thoughts on sonnen?

Why is it every time I go on the UG there is a new video/artical where chael is ripping the shit out of silva!

It's getting kind of boring now sonnen it was kind of cool and refreshing at first but jesus man just chill
U have told us countless times that silvas a fake,pussy,how he is scared blah blah blah but guess what we don't believe u!

Silva is the goat an he also beat u end of argument? Phone Post

Chill out wit' yo' peas.

KevinMcAllister -  Chill out wit' yo' peas.

Just sayin........ Phone Post

F00b...

Silva is the GOAT?

No one will even remember Anderson Silva once Jon Jones is even half finished doing what he is so obviously going to do from here on.

And Silva is goin' down when the rematch happens, because it won't happen before April 14th, which is Anderson Silva's 37th birthday.

A while back Sports Illustrated did an article about "The Curse Of 37" and how it has proved the ruin of a laundry list of athletes in a laundry list of sports, including, not at all irrelevant to the matter at hand, Chuck Liddell.

But Chael Sonnen better not get too comfortable with that belt: Rashad will almost certainly move down to 185 if Sonnen does get rid of AS, and I see Rashad holding the MW title by the end of 2012, and it might not even necessarily be Sonnen he takes it from: The Bisping/Mayhem winner could beat Sonnen, as could Brian Stann in a rematch.

strontium90 - Silva is the GOAT?

No one will even remember Anderson Silva once Jon Jones is even half finished doing what he is so obviously going to do from here on.

And Silva is goin' down when the rematch happens, because it won't happen before April 14th, which is Anderson Silva's 37th birthday.

A while back Sports Illustrated did an article about "The Curse Of 37" and how it has proved the ruin of a laundry list of athletes in a laundry list of sports, including, not at all irrelevant to the matter at hand, Chuck Liddell.

But Chael Sonnen better not get too comfortable with that belt: Rashad will almost certainly move down to 185 if Sonnen does get rid of AS, and I see Rashad holding the MW title by the end of 2012, and it might not even necessarily be Sonnen he takes it from: The Bisping/Mayhem winner could beat Sonnen, as could Brian Stann in a rematch.

Yeah the G.O.A.T I think that's been discussed more times than anything!

Also I think u have good points in there to Bro,Evans loses to JBJ and moves down?

All I'm saying is u wish he would just be done talking smack until they meet again! Phone Post

Rashad may move down without fighting Jones: He could lose to Phil Davis, or even beat Davis but get passed up in favor of Hendo for the next title shot if his win over Davis is deemed a "boring" fight.

In that case, Rashad may be forced to win another fight to get the next title shot after Hendo - and if he is made to fight either Shogun or Machida (again), he loses, then he goes down to 185.

I think tht would kinda suck tho dude, I want these to fight just so JBJ can beat the shit out of him!!

That's another that needs closure really just like this,but as it happens I think chael takes it this time! Phone Post

Why would he stop trashtalking now? It's pretty much what got him the rematch in the first place.  May as well see it all the way thru. 

Does letting off the trash talking honestly seem like something chael would do?

Let me hit you with a piece of reality here:

Let's say for stage sake of this argument chael gets his rematch and wins.

If you think he talks a lot of trash now, you will be astounded by the amount he will talk when he wins...think of all the videos of "I told you so""s that he will be doing. Phone Post

You don't get how this fight promotion business works, do ya?

If Silva is the GOAT then that makes Doug Flutie the GOAT for what he did in the CFL. Sorry but competition matters and Silva has had the weakest run of title defenses in the history of combat sports. Lets put this into perspective.His run is comparible to Jake Shields run. Including his biggest win being against Hendo.

He needs to leave the big east and play in the SEC before he can crack any top 5 list

I bet the Dallas Cowboys would be the GOAT if they played against just AFC west teams every year lmao!

Let the Packers,Steelers and Ravens all beat each other. The Cowboys are obviously the best!

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - If Silva is the GOAT then that makes Doug Flutie the GOAT for what he did in the CFL. Sorry but competition matters and Silva has had the weakest run of title defenses in the history of combat sports

Well to be fair he did beat every MW fighter put in front of him in the biggest org. Hes just that much better than the rest of them it makes the rest look bad. Name a top MW he hasnt fought that he should have?

Sonnen the cheat. Phone Post

Teddy KGB - 
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - If Silva is the GOAT then that makes Doug Flutie the GOAT for what he did in the CFL. Sorry but competition matters and Silva has had the weakest run of title defenses in the history of combat sports

Well to be fair he did beat every MW fighter put in front of him in the biggest org. Hes just that much better than the rest of them it makes the rest look bad. Name a top MW he hasnt fought that he should have?

Bisping is fighting Mayhem for a #1 contender spot. Mayhem came from another org and Bisping is a lhw reject.

Guys fight at 185 because they know they can extend their careers have more longevity. If you fight at 170 or 205 then it is almost impossible to crack the top 5. This is a fact

What happened to Jake when he went to the shark tank?

strontium90
1 hour ago
Silva is the GOAT?

Hahaha Brian Stann beat chael in a rematch Phone Post

You guys think guys are just born to cut to exactly 185 or 205 or 170? They make a conscious choice. Sure there are exceptions but most guys have to choose between making a hard cut or a comfortable cut. If you are in between a ww and mw then you probably opt for mw if you are not a top prospect. If you are in between a mw and lhw you probably opt to cut if you are not a top prospect. This is nothing more then a smart business decision for your career