Chael Sonnen KOs Jones via Tweet Woodpile Shoutout

Got me at "permanent handcuff creases"

2 Likes
Precise_Improvement -

At the end of the day you're talking to an undefeated and undisputed champion.

Jon should know better.

Lol yes!

2 Likes

Twitter beefing with Chael is like pulling guard against Khabib.

Good luck winning that shit!

5 Likes

LMFAO.Ā  Seeing shit like this almost makes me want to get on twitter...almost.

Fellas...in referring to doing his time on woodpile with the shotcallers, Uncle Chael is speaking metaphorically about his suspension for PEDSĀ  ;-)

I can just see Chael sitting on a stool facing his vanity where his makeup is applied to shoot "You're Welcome" saying various lines out loud, putting pen to paper after bellowing them into the mirror laughing hysterically before finally typing them on his iPhone.

That made my fucking day.Ā  Thank you, Chael!

1 Like
Straydog24 -

Bones should know better than getting into a fire fight with Chael but pretending he did hard time is absolutely ridiculous.Ā 

Listen son. The mean streets of West Linn IS hard time.

1 Like

Good, fuck Jon Jones. Fuck Chael too, but if they were to wreck head on into each other, I wouldnt ask what the injuries were. Good on him though, Jones is a mental midget.

Charles BarkleyĀ -Ā 

This is further proof Chael is racist.Ā 

Ā 

-Elias and Kirik

legit lol

1 Like

Uncle Chael is the greatest.

Homelander -

Fellas...in referring to doing his time on woodpile with the shotcallers, Uncle Chael is speaking metaphorically about his suspension for PEDSĀ  ;-)

I can just see Chael sitting on a stool facing his vanity where his makeup is applied to shoot "You're Welcome" saying various lines out loud, putting pen to paper after bellowing them into the mirror laughing hysterically before finally typing them on his iPhone.

Is weightpile code for woodpile? Serious question or did Chael drop woodpile in a tweet that isnā€™t on this thread. I thought op just made a mistake but now you said it too.Ā 

Chael spitting fire.

KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
Homelander -

Is weightpile code for woodpile? Serious question or did Chael drop woodpile in a tweet that isnā€™t on this thread. I thought op just made a mistake but now you said it too.Ā 

Iā€™m not sure about OP, but I just screwed up because I was still laughing while typing. Also woodpile is commonly used in prisons but I donā€™t think weightpile ever was especially since many havenā€™t even had weights in the yard since the 90s. Weightpile was also necessary for Chaelā€™s final burn, LOL.

Homelander -
KirkBJJĀ -Ā 
Homelander -

Iā€™m not sure about OP, but I just screwed up because I was still laughing while typing. Also woodpile is commonly used in prisons but I donā€™t think weightpile ever was especially since many havenā€™t even had weights in the yard since the 90s. Weightpile was also necessary for Chaelā€™s final burn, LOL.

Haha yeah Iā€™ve had to do a little state time back in the day so I definitely knowĀ the lingo but Iā€™m sure thereā€™s some new stuff I donā€™t know. Maybe Chaelā€™s phone autocorrected him lolĀ 

Fire

1 Like

Chael seems to forget he pled guilty and was a cooperating witness for the government

ā€œI was not the worst abuser of PEDā€™s, I was the best abuser of PEDā€™s!ā€ What a great line! Uncle Chael is internet gold!Ā 

Chael is a bigger and dumber cheat and still never won the title so there is that.Ā 

Ā 

funny guy thoughā€¦

Osbot -
Straydog24 -

Bones should know better than getting into a fire fight with Chael but pretending he did hard time is absolutely ridiculous.Ā 

Listen son. The mean streets of West Linn IS hard time.

good post

odd that chael says anything. they spent time together on tuf and chael said he wanted to hate jon, but jon was a cool guy the whole time![](upload://fHsTxtbuqat0LDhSVhHCEXcvIzZ.jpeg)![](upload://jUxPGYXvoBPMFZ1zydU8XMqYPgZ.png)

maybe this changed chaelĀ 

![](upload://on1PfVIdK8uOtSQbSELaIBXYeFm.jpeg)![](upload://l6RDC4ZkoVp7dce3UgWPvYQfT5o.jpeg)

DY2 -

lol, very good.Ā  Especially the helicopter line.Ā  lol.

Yeah, that was the best one.

Chael Sonnen is the Jeffrey Ross of MMA.