Chael Sonnen Moving to HWT

Looks like he's packing on the lbs.   I see a move to HWT soon!!!

Here's a younger Chael Sonnen in  a wife beater

Looks like he's packing on the lbs.   I see a move to HWT soon!!!

Here's a younger Chael Sonnen in  a wife beater

Thread fail

Jake95 -

Thread fail

. Phone Post

Women's bantamweight imo Phone Post 3.0

Jake95 - 

Thread fail

Define fail?

Backstory,  we're watching white chicks,  my girls says,  CHAEL SONNEN's in WHITE CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I said what?????

I look at the screen and die laughing.

Lay off that reefer. It's not as good for you as pot heads make it out to be. Phone Post

Willin - Lay off that reefer. It's not as good for you as pot heads make it out to be. Phone Post

You nailed it! I'm a huge pot head and the reason I posted this was because I'm high off reefer! Last time I post while smoking maryjawana... Phone Post

You need to find the gif of him dropping the elbow on the girl....fucking classic Phone Post

Chael looked best in night of the roxbury Phone Post

PUBLICnoose - Chael looked best in night of the roxbury Phone Post
Looked best in warrior. Phone Post 3.0

Looks absolutely nothing like Chael. Get you eyes checked OP. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Looks absolutely nothing like Chael. Get you eyes checked OP. Phone Post 3.0

The jokes on you non thread reader. My gf is the one who made the mistake. I know every hair on chaels beautiful face. Phone Post

And for the record she really thought it was chael. That makes this thread a lot funnier. Now everyone can take back the mean comments. Phone Post

OP I laughed after I read the back story... You should have opened with that! Phone Post 3.0

Lol. What ever happened to that guy anyways? Phone Post 3.0

leave retard alone!!!

Terrible. Is this your idea of humor op? Or did you genuinely believe Chael Sonnen is in the movie White Chicks. Because I'd believe that. Either way I can safely assume you ride the short bus to school, so I will not vote you down for having a disorder that is entirely out of your control. I will however insist that your carers keep you the fuck away from the Internet and provide you with a flinstones telephone or some building blocks to occupy your time. Phone Post 3.0