Chael Sonnen nominates his own ring card girl! LOL

Chael Sonnen brushes his teeth with a mixture of iron shavings, industrial paint remover, and wood-grain alcohol. If Chael Sonnen were a calendar, every month would be named Chaeltober, and every day he would kick your ass while simultaneously crushing your self-esteem. It's a requisite for Chael Sonnen to make everyone's eyes explode out of sheer amazement and on the last day of November, he comes through once again. Last night at the MMA Awards, LayzieTheSavage managed to get a few words in with Chael Sonnen regarding the nomination for MMA ring card girl of the year.

www.middleeasy.com

LMAO

"I mean, really, lot of talent."

I was pulling for Miller before, but now...just to see the lead up to Sonnen vs Bisping?

ROFL

He is good at hyping a fight... I wonder if that means he thinks Bisping will win?

A legend in his prime.

Er the ring girls turn right just after walking down the steps from the octagon!

I have to say, Layzie, that you did an excellent job with these. Certainly you had great material from the fighters, but still, many props man. 

Madmuzzy - Er the ring girls turn right just after walking down the steps from the octagon!

That's for advanced ring card engineer's only.

Arianny actually turns left 270 degrees before walking to her seat rather than making a right.

Chael is Awesom

TT

Chael doesn't appreciate the years those ring card girls spend in Ring Card University.

Kliquid - I have to say, Layzie, that you did an excellent job with these. Certainly you had great material from the fighters, but still, many props man. 

Thank you bud!

LayzieTheSavage - 

Gotta watch over a minute of ads before the chael video?  That sucks.

-jk

Jump Kick - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Gotta watch over a minute of ads before the chael video?  That sucks.

-jk

Layzie is just trying to stack that long paper.

While this was hilarious... one minute of a horrible advertisement for thirty seconds of actual video makes me hate the OP.

. Phone Post

LOL!