Chael Sonnen NSAC ruling

Suspension of fight licence for 2 years..reimburse for drug testing..no fighting ANYWHERE for 2 years..no monetary penalty if he works with the NSAC commission on education in drug testing moving forward... Sonnen agrees!!

Got off very easy. Phone Post 3.0

If he agrees, I assume that means he intends to fight again after his suspension.

That one guy was dead set on a life ban...I'm chaels biggest fan but I would've supported it. A life ban would've been another big message to PED abusers Phone Post 3.0

Chael is the man!!!

orcus - If he agrees, I assume that means he intends to fight again after his suspension.
I don't think it means that. If I understood correctly he agreed to help the commission and they won't fine him if he helps.

I don't think he intends on coming back Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - That one guy was dead set on a life ban...I'm chaels biggest fan but I would've supported it. A life ban would've been another big message to PED abusers Phone Post 3.0

Uh, no, you are not Chael's biggest fan then. That commissioner was an asshole who probably likes to smell his own farts. Fuck that guy.

Im calling it, Chael makes a monster comeback in some way. This won't be the last we see of the Bad Guy. Phone Post

crazy

Commissioner Marnell wanted a lifetime ban of Sonnen. He isa former baseball player who played in the steroid era. Phone Post 3.0

was Marnell new or something? Phone Post 3.0

chilz - Commissioner Marnell wanted a lifetime ban of Sonnen. He isa former baseball player who played in the steroid era. Phone Post 3.0

He was a douche. Sounded like Al Bundy and his football glory days.

UncleChael -
BW92 - That one guy was dead set on a life ban...I'm chaels biggest fan but I would've supported it. A life ban would've been another big message to PED abusers Phone Post 3.0

Uh, no, you are not Chael's biggest fan then. That commissioner was an asshole who probably likes to smell his own farts. Fuck that guy.
What the fuck do you think Chael's going to accomplish fighting again, especially 2 years older getting drug tested up the ass? Chael can continue his legacy by helping the commission to gain back his rep and return as an on-air personality. This is just the next chapter for him, so yeah, I'm definitely his biggest fan Unc Phone Post 3.0

dbeedy -
orcus - If he agrees, I assume that means he intends to fight again after his suspension.
I don't think it means that. If I understood correctly he agreed to help the commission and they won't fine him if he helps.

I don't think he intends on coming back Phone Post 3.0
Well there's no way to enforce a fine if he never applies for a license again. I'm not even sure if they can enforce him reimbursing them for the testing. Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - This post Kiser regime is so much more relaxed and almost lazy
It's pretty funny the athletic commission of all people needs someone to educate them on drug testing. Talk about displaying your ignorance. These guys should be the leading authority on that subject. Phone Post 3.0

UncleChael - 
chilz - Commissioner Marnell wanted a lifetime ban of Sonnen. He isa former baseball player who played in the steroid era. Phone Post 3.0

He was a douche. Sounded like Al Bundy and his football glory days.

Agreed.   Guy played 20 games of low level minor league ball in 1995 and came across as a pompous ass.

What, no personal apology to Wandy required?

"I don't think it means that. If I understood correctly he agreed to help the commission and they won't fine him if he helps. "

They can't make him pay a fine if he doesn't want to fight again. An athletic commission can't surprise test you and find stuff that they decided to ban in your system and then make you sell your house to pay their fines.