Chael Sonnen shows a chick the sleeper hold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8vUyXan1HA

shortly after the video was shot, the white girl reversed position and caught chael in a triangle

cnAKA - shortly after the video was shot, the white girl reversed position and caught chael in a triangle

Racist...imo.

I think Chael jizzed twice just standing near them broads

Fantastic rape technique.

"Hello gorgeous, let me teach you a choke hold" ..... "STOP SCREAMING BITCH"

That's weird...This is the second very experienced fighter I've seen (the other being Couture) neglecting actual technique on the choke in a non-fight situation.

Before we go any further, yes, I am an e-black belt....Ok, glad we got that outta the way.

But a technical RNC has the crook of the elbow directly in front of the trachea, which makes it a pure (hence, "safer") strangle ("blood choke").

There's a video where Couture chokes out a female radio host and his forearm is almost literally directly across her throat. Chael looked not as bad, but still, it wasn't good either.

So what am I trying to prove with this?

That maybe Team Quest members should've done more with that Gracie jiu-jitsu book than pose for that funny picture.....and I wanted to show off my large internet-penis by critiquing pro fighters who could kill me.

Xad - Fantastic rape technique.

If she was screaming it wasn't tight enough.

Enemies - 
Xad - Fantastic rape technique.

If she was screaming it wasn't tight enough.

That's the attitude.

Really camerman? Fire him asap. Bad angles

TheClips - That's weird...This is the second very experienced fighter I've seen (the other being Couture) neglecting actual technique on the choke in a non-fight situation.

Before we go any further, yes, I am an e-black belt....Ok, glad we got that outta the way.

But a technical RNC has the crook of the elbow directly in front of the trachea, which makes it a pure (hence, "safer") strangle ("blood choke").

There's a video where Couture chokes out a female radio host and his forearm is almost literally directly across her throat. Chael looked not as bad, but still, it wasn't good either.

So what am I trying to prove with this?

That maybe Team Quest members should've done more with that Gracie jiu-jitsu book than pose for that funny picture.....and I wanted to show off my large internet-penis by critiquing pro fighters who could kill me.

Well he said sleeper hold or whatever. The true rear naked (hadaka jime in judo) is performed with the forearm directly across the throat. It's straight out of judo kata. The "sleeper" that Cheal performs was rarely taught in judo till recently and is probably frowned on by purists (but them bitches will just get sent to the beach).

So to be really technical, he's not doing "hadaka jime".

bodog did do 1 thing right: girls

.....wtf was that?

Choose fighting or girls for a video, but not both.

Mary is hot as hell

He would, but its too gay.

Republican Jiu Jitsu

I bet Sonnen fucked them both afterwards.