Chael Sonnen = WINNING!

Love him or hate him, all people have been talking about lately is Chael Sonnen. Everyone wants to declare how he is a liar/cheat/fraud or how awesome he is. Either way he is winning, because everyone is going to watch his next fight and that is simply more money in his pocket. Half the threads I see now are about Chael. See, I couldn't even help myself haha. He is being talked about more than the two title fights that followed him lol. Unbelievable right? Haters gonna hate and Chael is gonna keep on Winning! ;)

Hard to argue with that.

...and this coming from a non-Sonnen fan.

Chael's haters keep his legend alive...and then pay him money.

lol

Chael's haters keep his legend alive...and then they hand him their money.

lol

Charlie Sheen is not impressed with your performance.

Zedlepln - Charlie Sheen is not impressed with your performance.

Then I should mention Chael has tiger blood too :P Phone Post

Im starting to see similarities lol

as long as all the haters keep paying for and talking about chael

who is winning

thought so.

He won't win against maia Phone Post

Hocky Balboa - Hard to argue with that.

...and this coming from a non-Sonnen fan.

This Phone Post

Chael threads still going strong lol Phone Post

Ed Soares = ALSO WINNING!

Wasa-B - Ed Soares = WHINING!

Fixed for ya :P

FryedTakayama - 

^Truth

Flavor of the month. Too bad he won't be remembered in years from now, like anderson silva or GSP will, because he always comes in second. sure he's getting attention at the moment, but not the kind that matters. Phone Post

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 
FryedTakayama - 

^Truth

UP!

Winning his 12lbs of gold? Nope. He hasn't won jack, just has diarrhea of the mouth. Phone Post

ANT_P1989 - Winning his 12lbs of gold? Nope. He hasn't won jack, just has diarrhea of the mouth. Phone Post

Idk I'd say things are going pretty good for Chael right now. Looked really good coming off a 14 month layoff, just got payed, everyone is talking about him and generating hype for his rematch. I'd be pretty happy with that, wouldn't you? Phone Post

You do know that Charlie Sheen has gone on to say that he lost his mind for those months he want on his "WINNING' spree.

And charlie feels like a totall d-bag

Ttt Phone Post