Chael still taunting Jones on twitter

chael sonnen
@sonnench

RT @JonnyBones: @sonnench Why fight you? It's a lose-lose situation for me. I lose the fight and I lose my title.
5:58pm Sun Aug 19 via web

The man is a genius Phone Post

lol

Uncle Dana has asked Chael to try and put Jones over.

Jones clearly thought that through lol Phone Post

Don't mess with Chael, the TFC champ! (Twitter Fighting Championships)

Well if he keeps saying it's his title at some point it's gonna get get old has a a UFC title on every weight class Phone Post

Chael is the champ in every weight class i mean Carlos Condit is the interim's interim champion

Chael is doing this to mentally fuck with Jon, not for Chaels sake but for Hendo...get him thinking about Sonnen and lose focus for Dan

Chael said before a while back before his MW Fight with Stann about the LHW being the easiet divison in the sport and Jones said via twitter "Tell Chael he knows where I am..."..........or something along that and ever since then it has increased.

Then on the most recent UFC tonight the "Taking Jones belt would be like taking candy from a kid"...line has made Jones just get all worked up over nothing........Sonnen is fantastic at this, espcially the retorts on Twitter just hilarious....

SONNEN = P4P TALK KING

xtrordinaire - Come on stop all that I'm the champ bullshit!
For the most part I like his humor but I'm tired of him referring himself as the champ when he has the worst record in mma Phone Post

You have been trolled by Chael. Phone Post

Chris Leben is a Zombie -
KZTT_I heart Mazzagatti - chael sonnen
@sonnench

RT @JonnyBones: @sonnench Why fight you? It's a lose-lose situation for me. I lose the fight and I lose my title.

I dont understand twitter, is Sonnen saying this to JBJ Phone Post

He retweeted what bones said Phone Post

Never mind i dont know twitter

UGCTT_virginia757 - 
@sonnench

Not really. He made it look like a tweet from Jones and just put RT at the front like he retweeted it. Chael did this several times yesterday...

Some of you don't understand what Chael wrote.
He did a fake retweet. He took a tweet Jones wrote, changed its wording, but put RT in front of it so it looked like he was retweeting Jones. It's not meant to be Chael saying he's the champ....it's meant to be Jones saying he'd lose his belt to Chael. Phone Post

LOL... love Chael.

UGCTT_virginia757 - 
@sonnench

LOL. Bones didn't actually tweet those. Chael is making it look like hes re tweeting Bones

Jones needs to be worrying about Henderson.

Why the fuck is he getting in twitter arguements, his youth is showing.

Did anyone see what Jones original tweets were?
as jones was getting shit from people on twitter about him deleting tweets.

Seconds later, chael claims to have retweeted jones'sstuff
Anyone see the orginals???