Chael tells Ariel to shut his mouth on ESPN YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTRKUJDM4c

they fight over JJ and Francis situation but I agree with Ariel here. he’s 100% right.

1 Like

I also agree with Ariel.

Ariel is right on this one

Jon Jones doesn’t want the fight. End of story.

3 Likes

Chael kun is right. The HW division should look as follows:

Ngannou vs Lewis, the obvious #1 contender and last to beat Ngannou.

Stipe vs Curtis Blaydes, both off losses and former teammates with some bad blood. I think both are out for the next year after those KOs.

Volkov vs Gane gives us a CLEAR top contender. Great fight between rangy heavyweight bangers.

AND for Jon Jones, drum roll please…
GREG FUCKING HARDY
The two most hated guys in the UFC, one welcoming Jones to 265. I don’t give a damn if it makes sense, BOOK THIS FIGHT TODAY and it sells more than the Ngannou fight. Also it’s obvious as hell Jon’s trying to price himself out of fighting Francis.

10 Likes

I would laugh my ass off if Hardy Serra’d Jones.

7 Likes

I agree with both and I’m a big JBJ fan.

Jones vs Ngannou is the biggest fight I can think of in a loooong time. It needs to happen.

But what in the FUCK is Jon doing?? He’s had so much time to prep for this moment (physically and contractually). If he would just SHUT THE FUCK UP, TAKE THE 10MIL, AND BEAT FRANCIS, his stock price would SOAR and he could start swinging his dick like he is now.

Yes he’s the GOAT…But not in the last 5 years. Wtf has he done that was amazing recently? Beating Francis could get that hype back in a big way. These newer fans and even many of us old school guys start to forget JBJ destroying guys like Shogun and Machida.

We need to be “wow’d” by this dude. Francis is at his peak in terms of momentum and JBJ could steal that and become a 2 div champ at same time.

He may want this fight, but not for the right reasons. He’s probably already fucked it up, Ariel is correct, the moment he started whining and bitching about money online I knew it’s fucked.

1 Like

Even I would have to lmao on this one

2 Likes

Jones isn’t beating Franky and he knows it.

1 Like

The problem with the $10M number is that Khabib made $10M to fight Gaethje on a PPV that sold 675K buys. So if you’re Jon…a guy who has done everything he has, and hasn’t lost a fight…meaning, he’s not a former champ on a losing streak trying to make money off his name…he’s still the “undefeated GOAT” the UFC always promotes him as…you see that guys who haven’t done what you’ve done, whose PPV sold less than 700K buys making what the UFC is offering you…and you know that DC got a raise to move to HWT etc…Jon should be making more $ to fight Francis than Khabib got for Gaethje.

3 Likes

Ariel is such a whiney bitch. I wish he would fucking go away.

2 Likes

Jones doesn’t carry a 1.7B fan potential from religion alone.

Jon doesn’t have the potential 1.7b muslims Khabib does, but there’s also 2.4 billion Christians in the world…

Khabib acts like a Muslim. Jon acts like a punk ass thug child.

Whoops

I’m an atheist, and I’m as Christian as Jon Jones

I don’t think Jones is scared, and if this fight were made and he’s the underdog, I’d put money on him to win.

I also can’t hate on him trying to get paid, but I’m not sure how he thinks airing this out in public does any good. He’s such a frustrating character, he seems hell bent on self sabotage. I don’t think there’s ever been a bigger waste of talent and one’s prime in the UFC outside of maybe the Diaz brothers.

Jj fears Frank Mir.

Outstanding

agreed.

no idea why jones doesnt just take a HW fight and see what happens.

he’s the GOAT 100%, but he’s getting longer in the tooth every day, advantage Franny the longer this fight doesnt take place.