Chael vs Rampage FULL FIGHT!

Chael threw the Tito fight for sure. I mean Rampage isnt 50% of who he used to be, but Tito has fallen off very hard too, that fight should have been more competitive. 

Rampage needs to retire. He’s been embarrassing himself for the last decade.

Bellator should be called bumfights. Tito, ken, and kimbo is who theyre known for.

Hu

Doesn’t deserve an exclamation point.

Non N00B -

Chael threw the Tito fight for sure. I mean Rampage isnt 50% of who he used to be, but Tito has fallen off very hard too, that fight should have been more competitive. 

I could tell that not long after the fight started. No strikes thrown followed by some acrobatic "showey" ground work ending in a questionable submission. My guess is it was an under the table pay off to chael by tito and bellator wasn't involved.
Soup and Beer -
Non N00B -

I could tell that not long after the fight started. No strikes thrown followed by some acrobatic "showey" ground work ending in a questionable submission. My guess is it was an under the table pay off to chael by tito and bellator wasn't involved.

Yeah I doubt Bellator involved, but then again they have had so many sketchy fights involving people known for sketchy fights or fighters who act a little too pro wrestlingish. You can assume older fighters going to Bellator possibly need money and cant get it anywhere else, so there ya go, there's a chance they just work it out in the back or or bet on other fighter and take dives. 

Rampage is starting to resemble James Toney

Boner McGregor -

Rampage is starting to resemble James Toney

More like dada 5000