Chael vs Skip Bayless?

I can only imagine what Bynums temperament will be like when he is the man and getting hacked and elbowed the way Howard was on a nightly basis. He might set a record for technicals and flagrants. He is a cry baby. It will be interesting to watch him in that role with Philly. We will also see how much of a monster Howard really is now that he has a great Point guard to pass him the ball and other guys on the team who will make the defense hesitant to double down on him

skeezy f baby - they should change the name of first take to two niggers arguing

Thats just wonderful, any mod care to clarify the board's stance on racist losers to this twat?

random_perv - 

Bynum is better than Howard he's just a headache. Phone Post

Just look at the way Bynum moves as compared to Howard. If everything else was equal, the level of athleticism is the huge difference. Bynum will not be as durable in the long haul and his body will deteriorate quicker. He is not anywhere near as athletic.

Other hosts: Nazis were bad people...

Bayless: Actually I totally disagree you're idiots, Nazis were awesome!

ChaosOverkill - 
skeezy f baby - they should change the name of first take to two niggers arguing

Thats just wonderful, any mod care to clarify the board's stance on racist losers to this twat?

eh... who cares?

voorhees - 
ChaosOverkill - 

eh... who cares?

Along with the trolls it adds shittyness.

It's one thing to make some stereotype joke and a whole other just to come out and make the top negative racial slur.

Unless this place doesn't care like a 4chan, then whatever but I am curious at the same what the TOS policy is.

But personally, this seems like a more legitimate gripe than the people who freak out cause someone said so and so is overrated.

Skip is the biggest troll, hate his guts. All he does is ride Tebows dick and hate on Lebron.

Its what he is known for, if he isnt hating on Lebron or riding Tebows dick what is he?

They need Skip to be guy who goes against what everyone else thinks, they need SAS to make stupid faces, use big words and say totality 36 times a show.

Sonnen is a troll but he is actually amusing, SKip is just corny.

ChaosOverkill - Other hosts: Nazis were bad people...

Bayless: Actually I totally disagree you're idiots, Nazis were awesome!

So funny lollol Phone Post

Skips brother Rick is a great chef here in Chicago and is one of the nicest people ive met. Almost hard to believe they are brothers

Skip is a huge troll though. I highly doubt he believes most of the shit he spews

ChaosOverkill - 
voorhees - 
ChaosOverkill - 

eh... who cares?

It's one thing to make some stereotype joke and a whole other just to come out and make the top negative racial slur.

i cant get away with callin skip bayless a nigger? no hacist i just thought that was funny

skeezy f baby - 
ChaosOverkill - 
voorhees - 
ChaosOverkill - 

eh... who cares?

i cant get away with callin skip bayless a nigger? no hacist i just thought that was funny

DO what you want no one punished you, it's just an unecessary

Slur, He's so many worse things.

ChaosOverkill - 
skeezy f baby - 
ChaosOverkill - 
voorhees - 
ChaosOverkill - 

eh... who cares?

DO what you want no one punished you, it's just an unecessary

Slur, He's so many worse things.

yea i can admit its a little shitty of me but it made me laugh. i actually like skip i think the dudes funny. he's about a thousand times better as a troll then jim rome is