Chael wants Anderson trilogy fight

I'd be OK with that! Phone Post 3.0

I don't see why Anderson would accept this fight. it does nothing for him if he wins, and Chael still is A tough stylistic matchup. A loss for Anderson would also tarnish his legacy a bit because the first fight was nearly chaels so it would almost be like chael winning 2/3. Plus it would be 3 rounds, making it easier for chael to grind out a decision. Fights never gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

If Chael trains hard and embraces the grind he might be able to give Anderson a taste of his own medicine the next time they get down. Phone Post 3.0

no, Diaz needs his rematch.

Why not the the UFC is already making shitty pointless fights why not another Phone Post 3.0

335iguy - Why not the the UFC is already making shitty pointless fights why not another Phone Post 3.0
This fight matters more than any other one that Anderson can get. Phone Post 3.0

It looks like a dumb fight because Silva won both fights but chael was winning most of every round in the first and second fights until he got finished Phone Post 3.0

If Chael loses I can't handle that heartache again!! Phone Post 3.0

Some people will always be tied together professionally. I say let them have it. Regardless of anything else AS brought out the best in Chael vocally and competitively. Give us #onemoretime. Phone Post 3.0

Bay Area - It looks like a dumb fight because Silva won both fights but chael was winning most of every round in the first and second fights until he got finished Phone Post 3.0
First fight chael was winning but i dont remember it being that way the second time. I could be wrong though i dont remeber it all that well. Except for the spinning elbow of doom. Phone Post 3.0

Yep I would buy the worst ppv card the ufc could put together just to see them fight again. Phone Post 3.0

Qannebiss - Trilogies are more interesting when it's not always the same guy winning.
Or girl Phone Post 3.0

Not sure Chael can do UFC 200, I know his suspension ends real close to that date Phone Post 3.0

I am so fucking in....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1692776-chael-sonnen-interviews-anderson-silva-on-ufc-tonight

Chael asked months ago

"If I promise not to cheat, and not to get hurt, will you fight me again?" - Sonnen

"Chael, you, of course" - Anderson

I would watch it Phone Post 3.0

Chael's suspension ends in July 2016. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

Just no. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - So it takes 6 1/5 months to come up with this? Couldn't he have just copped to having a softy in say...february and streamlined this whole thing?
Wow that's a pretty precise measurement of time there bro. Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch it. Would love to see them both clean and see how anderson will perform. Phone Post 3.0