Chael wants Anderson trilogy fight

BrocksEliteStandUp - 
DP Grand Prix -
BrocksEliteStandUp - Now that Silva won't be off his tits on the special Brazilian juice, Chael takes it easy inside two rounds :). Phone Post 3.0

Interesting opinion considering Chael got popped for their first fight
Even more interesting is that Andy berated him in the press for two years over it and then failed a test of his own lol.

More interesting than even that is the fact we found out yesterday that Silva was never once randomly drug tested while in the UFC in the past decade.

He was juicing for years, get over it :). Phone Post 3.0

Huh? Berated him for 2 years? WTF you talking about?

Wasa-B -
TheDarkPassenger - The trash talk will be ungodly now that Anderson has gifted him new material with the dick pills Phone Post 3.0

Cept Chael also claimed he needed the extra T because he had his own nut issues.
When has chael ever let his own flaws get in the way of his trash talk? Phone Post 3.0

2 juice heads? I'm down as long as they're both on the gear. Phone Post 3.0

Sure, why not script a third fight.

BrocksEliteStandUp -
DP Grand Prix -
BrocksEliteStandUp - Now that Silva won't be off his tits on the special Brazilian juice, Chael takes it easy inside two rounds :). Phone Post 3.0

Interesting opinion considering Chael got popped for their first fight
Even more interesting is that Andy berated him in the press for two years over it and then failed a test of his own lol.

More interesting than even that is the fact we found out yesterday that Silva was never once randomly drug tested while in the UFC in the past decade.

He was juicing for years, get over it :). Phone Post 3.0
I will replace the smiley face with an "lol" to pretend you didn't just say that about the great one. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
335iguy - Why not the the UFC is already making shitty pointless fights why not another Phone Post 3.0
This fight matters more than any other one that Anderson can get. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah i actually would love to see a third match. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz still GOAT - no, Diaz needs his rematch.
I would rather watch Silva v Chael 9 than suffer through a round of Silva v Diaz 2. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't make it a proper trilogy when Youv lost twice Phone Post 3.0

I flat-out DEMAND they the fight mutually juiced.

In fact, I'll take shit one step further - I demand that they use the exact same juicing protocol; same drugs, same dosage, same schedule.

Think the NSAC would go for a "mutually consensual juicing" policy? :)

chawkins - I flat-out DEMAND they the fight mutually juiced.

In fact, I'll take shit one step further - I demand that they use the exact same juicing protocol; same drugs, same dosage, same schedule.

Think the NSAC would go for a "mutually consensual juicing" policy? :)
This post has so much "WIN" in it. Lol

I concur and cosign on that. Phone Post 3.0

I'd be happy to see neither of them ever again, honestly. Both their names are dirt in 2015.

Chael arguably was the best thing to ever happen to Anderson.. they should fight again.

MdGeist - Yeah but Chael is permabanned...

So this is fairy tale discussion Phone Post 3.0
Sonnen is permaband huh? Since when? Lol Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - The trash talk will be ungodly now that Anderson has gifted him new material with the dick pills Phone Post 3.0

lol i like the way you think, lets wait for it.

60 bucks to see two old men swing their limp Dicks in the center of the octogon?

I'm in.

Cormier v Jones
Rousey v Cyborg
McGregor v Aldo
Condit v McDonald
Silva v Sonnen

There's your UFC 200 Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Cormier v Jones
Rousey v Cyborg
McGregor v Aldo
Condit v McDonald
Silva v Sonnen

There's your UFC 200 Phone Post 3.0
4 title fights would be absurb. I think I remember Dana saying there would be no more than 2 on any card due to the length of the title fights

Would be awesome though Phone Post 3.0

It might be a stinker with both of them off the juice.

HandyDarsh -

Lmao this! I'd watch again Phone Post 3.0

I hesitantly admit I would definitely still get excited for this... Phone Post 3.0