Chael will be lucky to keep his job with the UFC

the negatives just keep adding up. He'll be lucky if he's not released from his contract by spring.

Jack Skellington -  the negatives just keep adding up. He'll be lucky if he's not released from his contract by spring.

What does money laundering have to do with him fighting? he's not selling real estate while taking a dude down. Sure he may not have his government job anymore but the UFC won't get rid of him because they know he can beat Silva.

they wont release him. he'd just sign a contract elsewhere
if anything, they will suspend him

If you are willing to lie and break the law you are willing to lie and use PED's. This could be a major fighter safety issue.

aKaBeasTTT - 
Jack Skellington -  the negatives just keep adding up. He'll be lucky if he's not released from his contract by spring.

What does money laundering have to do with him fighting? he's not selling real estate while taking a dude down. Sure he may not have his government job anymore but the UFC won't get rid of him because they know he can beat Silva.
the NFL has a personal-conduct policy where if you embarass the league by breaking the law, you get suspended

same here 

Sixteen Tons - yeah, he should have gone on a vehicular rampage instead.

Dana said he didn't fire Rampage because he was 'sick' at the time, so not in his right mind

I remember him saying it during a press conferance or something

Sixteen Tons - 
dangerboy12 -  If you are willing to lie and break the law you are willing to lie and use PED's. This could be a major fighter safety issue.

what do PEDs have to do with fighter safety, pray tell?

A guy on PED's has more potential to hurt his opponents obviously.

My twisted logic...and thought...

As much as I dislike Sonnen....(but I do think he is a great fighter)

I think a guy is 100% entitled to make a living even if a person breaks a law ...IF theres nothing in his contract or the Law  he broke that says otherwise...or the law broken is directly related to the occupation..

so I dont think he was selling Anderson Silva real estate... so no foul there...outside the drug test thing...

Kurtis Blow fashion..If I Ruled The World... or was boss..I would have a termination clause in every contract I dealt that sent  whiners, snitches, or cheaters,  down the road at my discretion.....but that why I'm not a promoter or own a McDonalds ..bc my employees cant have shit their way..

I'd  do what UFC did...givem some time off and even the option to go get  outa his contract...not  because of the crime...rather b/c he already lost to ur champ...and can likely beat anyone he faces in other orgs so it only makes ur champ look that much better...a biz dec...

and yes...I'm no saint nor did I ever in life pretend to be...

awaits flames...

Lee Murray= Idolized ??

Chael Sonnen = Scumbag??

What's wrong with you people 

Felony fights will be signing him shortly. Phone Post

RyannVonDoom - 
JasonJ - 
Jack Skellington - 
aKaBeasTTT - 

the NFL has a personal-conduct policy where if you embarass the league by breaking the law, you get suspended

same here 

Yet the NFL rehires people charged with manslaughter.

And Dog Fighting/Animal Cruelty charged man will likely get league MVP... 

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny, or is that the other way around?

RyannVonDoom - 
JasonJ - 
Jack Skellington - 
aKaBeasTTT - 

same here 

Yet the NFL rehires people charged with manslaughter.

And Dog Fighting/Animal Cruelty charged man will likely get league MVP... 

Yep, because they can.  MMA not that big.

gaikokujin - 
Izzy - Lee Murray= Idolized ??

Chael Sonnen = Scumbag??

What's wrong with you people 
Lee Murray is also a scumbag but he went out like a boss. You know Jason Statham is going to play him in a movie in like six months.
Ok, I'll give you that.

Nice job '11

I don't see why. Nobody said he had to be a shining example of morality and ethics. Half of the audience already hates him for the crazy shit he says.