Chael's path to his final title shot.

Here's how I see it going down:

Chael beats up Rashad, smashes Wand and then faces Machida (who will beat Munoz handily Saturday) for the 185 #1 contender fight.

I really do want to see Chael get one more shot at gold, and this is how I see it playing out.

What say ye? Phone Post 3.0

I can't imagine him being interested in gold at this point Phone Post 3.0

British101 - I can't imagine him being interested in gold at this point Phone Post 3.0
I might be wrong but I remember something about him promising his dad on his death bed that he would win gold for him and him saying that was a huge driving force for him. Phone Post 3.0

Munoz beats Machida. Phone Post 3.0

OnlyFoolsPickBendo -
British101 - I can't imagine him being interested in gold at this point Phone Post 3.0
I might be wrong but I remember something about him promising his dad on his death bed that he would win gold for him and him saying that was a huge driving force for him. Phone Post 3.0

^ yup.

Chael will never quit on that belt. Phone Post

Who wins Anderson vs Weidman 2? Phone Post

I guess jacare and Vitor aren't in the division anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I guess jacare and Vitor aren't in the division anymore? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Chael subs jacare and wrestlefucks belfort to a UD. Phone Post

Weidman, Machida, Jacare and Anderson all beat him. So maybe if he can avoid them.

teamquestnorth -

I'd love to see chael get a title shot but I don't think he can sub jacare. Phone Post 3.0

Panthersfly - Here's how I see it going down:

Chael beats up Rashad, smashes Wand and then faces Machida (who will beat Munoz handily Saturday) for the 185 #1 contender fight.

I really do want to see Chael get one more shot at gold, and this is how I see it playing out.

What say ye? Phone Post 3.0
Beats up Rashad? Lol sure buddy Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -

No way he subs Jacare.He could beat them both but 99% chance he doesn't sub him. Phone Post 3.0

XcessiveZ -
teamquestnorth -

No way he subs Jacare.He could beat them both but 99% chance he doesn't sub him. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Jacare's jiu jitsu is light years ahead of Chael's. only way I see chael winning is by wrestling to a decision and not being subbed. Phone Post 3.0

I was jk about chael subbing jacare but i can easily see him winning though. Chael hss really improved his submission defense lately. Phone Post

LOL @ Chael needing a path to a title shot.  Dana wants to give it to him, he gives it to him.

Needs to beat rashad first and don't see that happening. Phone Post 3.0

I think Jacre is going to ruin a lot of title plans Phone Post

Rudi - Munoz beats Machida. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe in an alternate universe, but not in this one. Phone Post

Guarantee you Belfort wants the dragon after he beats Munoz. Belfort been wanting a big name mw. Phone Post 3.0