Chael's path to his final title shot.

He's got a better shot at beating Anderson than Weidman Phone Post 3.0

Chael's best shot is to eek out a decision against Rashad, wrestlefuck Wand, and the winner of Munoz/Machida gets hurt.

Chael's best bet against jacare would be to keep it standing and outbox him (which, honestly, I believe he could)

Chael beats Rashad, and then he beats wand after a full season of TUF. Chael at this point will have so much hype, wouldn't be surprised if he got a title
Shot after wand Phone Post

Slowshot - Chael's best shot is to eek out a decision against Rashad, wrestlefuck Wand, and the winner of Munoz/Machida gets hurt.

Chael's best bet against jacare would be to keep it standing and outbox him (which, honestly, I believe he could)

Machida gets hurt by Chael? How? Phone Post

^unless you mean that they get injured and passed up for a title shot. Phone Post

u know chael may earn the shot, but ando will hold the belt by then. he aint gettin a 3rd shot at ando

fraz1001 -
Vikingknee - He's got a better shot at beating Anderson than Weidman Phone Post 3.0
Really? Phone Post 3.0

I love chael but what advantage does he have over Chris other than experience? Phone Post

Chael is the man Phone Post 3.0

Chael just needs to win a couple more. Chael sells tickets and PPV's. Dana just needs a reason to let him fight for a title again. Phone Post

Problem with the logic of most people is by the time Chael and Wand fight it will be next summer. Remember they have to wait till the show airs and fight after it so even if Chael beats Rashad and Wand he wouldn't be able to take another fight till late fall 2014. By that time a lot of these guys people are mentioning would of already lost. I can see them giving Chael a title shot though with a victory over Wand depending on who is champ. Chael equals PPV buys and thats all that really matters.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Problem with the logic of most people is by the time Chael and Wand fight it will be next summer. Remember they have to wait till the show airs and fight after it so even if Chael beats Rashad and Wand he wouldn't be able to take another fight till late fall 2014. By that time a lot of these guys people are mentioning would of already lost. I can see them giving Chael a title shot though with a victory over Wand depending on who is champ. Chael equals PPV buys and thats all that really matters.

This. Phone Post