Chaffetz out? Say it ain't so Jason!

"Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, announced that he will not run for re-election in 2018 and will not seek any public office next year.

Chaffetz wrote in a Facebook post on Wednesday morning, "I am healthy. I am confident I would continue to be re-elected by large margins. I have the full support of Speaker Ryan to continue as Chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee. That said, I have made a personal decision to return to the private sector.""

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/19/524703882/house-oversight-chair-jason-chaffetz-will-not-seek-reelection

I think now is a fitting time to ask:

What are some of your favorite Jason Chaffetz moments, OG?

Sucks. He has been fantastic.

Favorite moment:

when he said people should maybe not buy iphones, and instead spend on healthcare.

considering companies give away iphones for free now, and healthcare can cost up to 20k for 1 surgery.

Shows how out of touch some politicians are. What a clown.

"when he said people should maybe not buy iphones, and instead spend on healthcare."

Yea, the smartphones and flatscreen tv lines fall flat these days when they cost $200-300 a piece. Just give people fucking healthcare like every other 1st world country.

Pedro Navaja - Favorite moment:

when he said people should maybe not buy iphones, and instead spend on healthcare.

considering companies give away iphones for free now, and healthcare can cost up to 20k for 1 surgery.

Shows how out of touch some politicians are. What a clown.

Republicans are going to have a harsh mid-term.