Chaimberg blows GSP's spot.

http://www.grapplearts.com/2009/06/gsps-mma-conditioning-coach-jon_22.htm

"when he came here after the first Serra fight, Georges was extremely weak.  He could only do 8 bodyweight pullups and presses with 50 lb dumbbells"

Insane.  It shows you what a great strength coach can do for you.  I'm sure a lot of us on the UG can do a lot more than that.  I can't believe the monster known as GSP 2.0 was ever that weak, but if you watch his old S&C videos from Xtreme rush, his training wasn't THAT heavy.

"blows"

The funny thing is...

That's more than what 90% of people here can do.

Impressive that he's came this far

KyleJohnson - The funny thing is...

speak for yourself.

I could never beat GSP in a fight but I would beat him easily in the weight room(for all thats worth)

its a fantastic interview btw, shows you how retarded the All Access workouts we popped boners over are.

voorhees - 
KyleJohnson - The funny thing is...

speak for yourself.

I could never beat GSP in a fight but I would beat him easily in the weight room(for all thats worth)

Hello, +/-10%! I didn't see you there!

Ha Ha IMO 50 lb dumbells is weak for anyone.

It aint just me,pal.

voorhees - Ha Ha IMO 50 lb dumbells is weak for anyone.

It aint just me,pal.

You have a lot of faith in this place. Kudos.

You may be right.

voorhees - You may be right.

lol. Touche, my good sir. Touche.

Now I'm off to pull a late night hellcat session up at snap fitness. Tonight.... I'm benching with 25 pounders.

Mother would be thoroughly impressed.

uhfelons - http://www.grapplearts.com/2009/06/gsps-mma-conditioning-coach-jon_22.htm

"when he came here after the first Serra fight, Georges was extremely weak. He could only do 8 bodyweight pullups and presses with 50 lb dumbbells"

Insane. It shows you what a great strength coach can do for you. I'm sure a lot of us on the UG can do a lot more than that. I can't believe the monster known as GSP 2.0 was ever that weak, but if you watch his old S&C videos from Xtreme rush, his training wasn't THAT heavy.

Unless gsp was cycling off, there is ZERO CHANCE this is true.

Cyborg probably can do 3x this, easy.

Lol @ the thought of cyborg throwing up 150 dumbells. Yeah three times that easy, right?

"Cyborg probably can do 3x this, easy."

Comments like these make your roid accusations hilarious.

okay, I was exaggerating a little, but does anybody doubt cyborg can do 25 pullups? I also wouldn't doubt if she could do 75lbs dumbbell presses (which isn't much).

Anyway, if people don't notice, gsp gets really small about a month after his fights. Like in his recent pics, or when he trained with kenny and they were the same size. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was very weak when he started training with Chaimberg--especially since he cut out on a substantial portion of his training camp to go clubbing in paris.

But still, lmao @the most athletic fighter in mma not being able to match my lifts...when I was a 14 year old.

although it seems he's been on the gear remember there is no proof that Penn has taken steroids

True, but we have Penn's speculation as evidence that GSP has.

BEEEPPPPP

Not unbelievable to me.

Deus ex Machida - 
Anyway, if people don't notice, gsp gets really small about a month after his fights. Like in his recent pics, or when he trained with kenny and they were the same size. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was very weak when he started training with Chaimberg--especially since he cut out on a substantial portion of his training camp to go clubbing in paris.

They don't notice, because it's not true. GSP and Florian are near the same height, as evidenced by their training pictures, and as easily seen at UFC 83 when Florian is standing next to GSP interviewing him. But amazingly, height doesn't change pre and post fight. Thanks for that incredible revelation!

But still, lmao @the most athletic fighter in mma not being able to match my lifts...when I was a 14 year old.

There's a million 14 year olds who can do incredible things in the weight room. Some can actually apply it to sports. Others can't. You should parlay your incredible strength into an MMA career.