CHAINSAW is SWEET

I just saw Charles briefly. I have not seen seen him in some time. It was really kind of nice. All kidding aside, throw away the hype,the fact that he is a incredible "MMA fighter", the bravado associated with being a fighter and Charles is very similar to my favorite 2 fighters. He is well mannered, soft spoken,humble (as humble as a fighter can be anyway)and a gentleman.(yes ladies, he smells good too)So, for those of you on the Underground who have always wanted to know, but were afraid to ask....there you have it.

I believe the 2 love machines I saw Chainsaw with are lubed and ready to go. Ladies, one looks and like tony from the movie "Scarface", his counterpart lookls like a younger, more attractive Rattle SnAKE "Stone Cold Steve Austin". He may answer to ROB.
Rob, once again thank you sir.

Go PRAXIS
GO FFA
we aint forgettin HARDCORE!
tim

I like, but don't love, Chainsaw Charles.

wtf this post gives me a really strange feeling

he smells good? Well, that answers the question I always wanted to ask him.

Charles is the man...ttt for Chainsaw and his 1 pound undies!!!!

you sure smell purty

The testosterone just ran down the leg of this thread.

Fag.

so you had to jump on the bus right

giggles

Just kidding! I love fighters and their smells! ESPECIALLY when they're gentlemen!

Not so sure about Charles smelling so good, but he is one of my favorite people in the MMA game.

This thread is sponsored in part by,

lol @ JJ

Rob reminds me of some fat girls I ahve known in my time(although he is not fat). The more you get to know them, the more attractive they become.
Charles? well I have said enough.

Go praxis