Challenge Match: What was this guy thinking?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmnpzg1429k

This guy fails miserably...

wow...just, wow

info on the video from youtube:

So this guy drops in and watches my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class and he tells me that the art does not work and that his TKD, Boxing, Akido, shootfighting blend can defeat Jiu-Jitsu. It irritated me to say the least but I blew him off and he left the school. He then proceeded to call me challenging me to a match. I declined, but then he started telling people in town I was afraid of him. The next time he called I accepted his challenge and this is a video of the 2 matches.

The first match I get him with a triangle choke. The second match you have to watch to see. Please note that my left foot is broken and that is why I did not throw any kicks with it. Enjoy.

"aaaaaaaaaand we're done"

Slowshot - "aaaaaaaaaand we're done"

lol i bet that guys walk of shame was priceless...if he ever woke up

I thought the KO was coming sooner, he was begging for the head-kick...

Damn, after the whole Bruce LeeRoy tard getting killed in a challenge match video, is it a good idea to post these things gym owners?

solidsnake - Damn, after the whole Bruce LeeRoy tard getting killed in a challenge match video, is it a good idea to post these things gym owners?

You cant compare these videos. Some guy turns up at his gym talking shit and he ignores him. He then calls him up to challenge him and he ignores him. After continually trashtalking about him in town, he finally accepts the challenge and owns the guy.

solidsnake - Damn, after the whole Bruce LeeRoy tard getting killed in a challenge match video, is it a good idea to post these things gym owners?

But this guy wanted to fight, Bruce LeeRoy tard... not so much.

They guy in red turned his back 3 times within the first 30 seconds.

A very aggressive fighter would have made him pay.

Slowshot - "aaaaaaaaaand we're done"

That sound-bite was priceless.

Awesome

love it.....

Haha! At first I thought, "Why give that loser a second fight after he lost so easily?" 

Then I was glad you did:)

nice work

He had bad ribs.

Obvious work.  Bobby Joe Blythe would wreck these sissies.

ttt

billyball2 - 
FaceToFace - 

The first match I get him with a triangle choke. The second match you have to watch to see. Please note that my left foot is broken and that is why I did not throw any kicks with it. Enjoy.

Thanks for sharing! It's nice that you took it easy on the dude and turned it into a sparring session instead of a "fight". If you wanted to you could have really fucked him up instead of throwing him in a triangle.

Did he have a "crew" or anyone there with him? Was that his wife/girlfriend outside the cage? What did he or his people have to say when he woke up?

FaceToFace was just posting info from the youtube video.

i see Face to Face was very patient and apparently holding back ..that was ANYWHERE near a "fight" ...or it would have been over in the firsts 20 seconds ..EASY