Challenge Match: What was this guy thinking?

Was he snoring at the end?

lol. That guy serious? He didn't even attempt to "fight." When he finally did though, he got KTFO.

As Mulletron5000 said, FaceToFace is not the guy in the video. He just posted the video here.

I'm not sure if King has an account on the UG, but I emailed him this thread.

So when was that guy planning to show off his TKD/Aikido/TMNT/Power Ranger skills?

Reggie Orr made a dude crap himself in a challenge match at our school.

I like it better when you would just tap the dude without punching him. At the Gracie Academy, the first round they would just take the dude down and tap him. Second round they would mount him and slap his face a little, just to show him how help less he was. If the guy wanted a third round, thats when they would throw strikes. If you ask me, round one was humbling enough.

UrBloodOnMyFisT - they both weren't very good IMO, sloppy slow hands at chest level striking. anybody with good boxing would ko both of them within a minute

Love clueless people like this who try and critique others when they fight. Guy would make you look just as stupid as he made the loser in the video look.

lol aaaaaaaaaaaaand were done. Nice work.

NICE. MMA vs TMA matches are always interesting.

Almost always ends in TMAer getting KTFO.

I like the way Face 2 Face "took care" of this situation.

But one thing I need to say to him......

Face2Face,

Make dang sure you have ALL the legal stuff taken

care of if anything else like this happens again.

FLMikeATT - NICE. MMA vs TMA matches are always interesting.

Almost always ends in TMAer getting KTFO.

That guy's not a TMAer.  Lyoto Machida is a TMAer.

ttt

wonderful

glad he wasnt the trained by jesus guy

Go King!

Priceless.

Cheers

Stef

hahaha the ending was amazing, love the sound bite

MolsonMuscles - He had bad ribs.

Rib Void?

Kind of sad, actually.

What is sad is the lack of reading comprehension by the masses. Face to Face is NOT the guy in the video!!!!!!!! He was simply posting the video and the comments by the guy who WAS in the video.

^lol

aaand we're done

solidsnake - Damn, after the whole Bruce LeeRoy tard getting killed in a challenge match video, is it a good idea to post these things gym owners?

There is a profound moral difference between the two.