Challenged a Mexican chef to kill me

Today I went go a popular mexican restaurant for lunch. I order the chicken enchiladas. This is a basic rundown of the server and me...

Server: Mild, medium or hot?

Me: Hotter than hot. i can handle it.

S: Are you sure? It's very hot.

*Chef pokes his head out from his station.

Chef: I'll make it hot.

I later found out that they doused the food with a habanero sauce. I got through it, didn't get sick, just sweat a lot.

For supper I had dry toast because I was burping acid.

My eyes have been bloodshot for hours.

I can't sleep. 

That is all.

3 Likes

How taste his Pepé? 

3 Likes

So did it at least taste good or no?

Next time tell him to make his camarones a la diabla and laugh in his face.

Deport him

Burn baby burn like disco inferno!

i love hot food an I would be the OG champ if we had a chilli eating contest

densefog -

pussy.

I have to agree, dancefrog. 

Habenero's have some heat, but they aren't hot unless you're some kind of super honky. 

Burns on the way in and burns on the way out. RIP OP's bunghole 

Habanero isn't really hot tho 

It's jizz

This morning I had juevos en chile verde in a restaurant near San Diego, California that has been there since 1950's. It was the best damn juevos en chile verde I've had in a while. In fact, my beautiful wife got the same dish and did not finish her pork so I think I'll cook some eggs in the morning and add the chile verde tomorrow.

Black Doug -
densefog -

pussy.

I have to agree, dancefrog. 

Habenero's have some heat, but they aren't hot unless you're some kind of super honky. 

As much as I disagree with the racial slurs in this post, this is correct

You guys saying habeneros are not hot are not reflective of the population at large IMO.

I like hot sauces and cooking with peppers but I'd say most people consider habeneros hot.

If something like Crystal Hot sauce is a 2/10 on the heat scale then something like a habenero is a 7/10.

shit I live next to hatch .. I got some jalapenos that will kick your dick in the dirt 

It depends on how they are prepared. Raw habaneros are not that bad. Cooked or stewed and you have something like OP mentioned.

I have a family memeber that is a cook in London, and he knows I like spicy food. I figured, WTF would he know about spicy food? They think Nandos hot sauce is fire.
He made some habanero hot sauce for me that lit my face on fire. Just habanero, onion, and water. Stewed the habanero with some onion. After cooked, he mixed it with water and blended it up.
Your butthole will burn, for sure.

Thats fukin illegal -

shit I live next to hatch .. I got some jalapenos that will kick your dick in the dirt 

Lol at Hatch. That's house wife chile. Pueblo Chile or fuck your burro. 

At least you didn't challenge a Thai chef. You'd be dead.

R.I.P. OP's asshole. 

RocG -

At least you didn't challenge a Thai chef. You'd be dead.

Hottest food I've ever had in my life by a mile was Thai.

sometimes I find black pepper hot

i'd absolutely die