Chalupa The Old Monkey Makishi South African EFC fighting

Watching EFC from South Africa and a dude that wins is named Chalupa The Old Monkey Makishi…I think, I turned it on during the fight and they never showed his name again but they announced it for the win and the commentary team said it. At first he just said “the Old Monkey” speaking about this black dude and I thought, holy shit South Africa!!! It appears that is his name. Google didn’t know who he was.

I don`t see it on my guide & I have watched the EFC shows.Usually comes on late at night here in California.

What network?

NBC sports California. I’m in Ca.

1 Like

Found it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Found a different “The Old Monkey” from South Africa.

“THE OLD MONKEY”

4-0-0

Tshilomba Mikixi

The announcer Cyrus Fees was a member here on the forum way back when.

3 Likes

I think that is him. I never saw his name typed out, I just heard the announcer say it, hahaha!

1 Like

You may know, who is the loud ass sassy announcer for EFC? Sounds like a big black chick doing a joe rogan impression.

Like I say it was Cyrus Fees.He had a show that he would advertise on here with a pro fighter that had a stupid bizarre beard.I’ll try to think of his name.Ok it just came to me.It was with Casey Oxendine.Casey was a referee for a promotion & ended up beating up a fighter.

1 Like

Inside The Cage was the name of the show.

2 Likes

Thanks.
I was watching Mark Guymon vs some little black guy and the dude was going nuts. It sounded like DC’s big sister. That guy sounds different but it may be him, I dont know.