CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE April 18 MI

ttt

Assuming I can make it down, I'll fight pro.

BB

i thought it was a great ran tournament. everything ran smooth and everyone was respectful.

thanks for the tournament.

chris blanke

ttt for champions challenge, it should be a great event!

Wrong tournament Chris this one is coming up in 2 weeks April,18th.If you have any guys interested in competing we would love to have them.We need guys to fill the pro brackets it's open to any one to enter.It was good seing you again.

-Don

Purple belts where you at?I know there's alot of you lurking.This is going to be a well run event.Don't miss out.

Kyle we got you bro see you then and thanks for the support.

No Don, THANK YOU for the invite, it meants alot and I'll be there giving my best.

thanks don,

imagine that, i was not even drinking.

i will put my post where it should be. and we will be bringing a team.

thanks,
chris

Thanks for the support:)

The Purple Belts will be in the No-Gi kicking my ass.

Kai the good news for you is knee bars will be allowed.Sorry no heel hooks though.

DR1: Great news! It's hard for people to be stupid with kneebars, unlike Heelhooks. I almost don't like Heelhooks in Competitions because people are stupid, so people who have to use them have to really rip them.

What about Toe Holds? Only Outside to inside?

Damn ..... Jess, do I really HAVE to compete in the gi??????? :'0(

Don, I will talk with quinn and also frank about the rpo division. Im sure they will be down.

Lil Katai

ttt.....for another local tounament.

Na Guarda Gis for absolute winners. The Na Guarda Gis Are very nice!!!
12 day left till tournament.

12 days? Damn. I should really start training.

up

Inside toe holds only not to the outside.

DR1: Seriously? Damn, I'm not gonna complain.

Thanks for the great news.

Is Jason Fox in the pro division?

In any case, good luck with the tournament. We (Indiana University BJJ) had a great time last year, but I'll be stumbling around a few bars for my 25th the night before, so no 5-7 hour drive this year. I hope it turns out great.