Champions Training Center Sav,Ga (Pics)

nothing in HH now, just this SAV location. Come check us out, we'll make it worth your trip.

The wife and I go to HH a few times a year and I have looked for the "old" place before (the one right down the street fromt he Walmart) so I could train some on vacation.

Savannah isn't too long of a drive so maybe I'll give it try.

How you gonna post pictures of the new gym and now show any of the sparkle? You gotta have the bling!

I posted this on another thread about CTC. I'm too lazy too type anything else, so I just copied and pasted it here.

Ok, I made the two hour drive last night to Champions Training Center in Savannah to train with Muhsin and crew. After 20 minutes of training I thought to myself that if I left and went home right now it was worth the trip. Muhsin is an awesome coach! He also has a group of guys that have been with him a while that really know how to teach. Stephen Bass may be touched in the head and a borderline pervert, (not that there is anything wrong with that) but the dude knows his stuff and he went way out of his way to help me and my guys last night. If you want to improve your mma game and you are anywhere even remotely close to Savannah you need to go check this place out. The new gym is unbelievable!

word

We have all the above amminities & Boats and ho's. An MMA 1st.

hey mushin all do respect how much does opening a place like that set ya back?

ball park figure

dude...awesome gym, hope to make it there very soon!

muhsin - We have all the above amminities & Boats and ho's. An MMA 1st.

i also have boats n hoes, i'll bring my quart too

not tryin to be a dick but I havent seen any boats and hoes and i train there regularly. If there are boats and hoes i would like to get in on that

"hey mushin all do respect how much does opening a place like that set ya back?"

We were able to use food stamps and gangsta credit to finance the entire thing.

Muhsin

Oh yeah, Boats and hoes are only for students with 5 years experience or more.

ttt

3 1/2 yrs of full time MMA training with a year of boxing previous and 19 years of training in street type scenarios should suffice so u can go ahead and upgrade my membership son, boats and hoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muhsin - "hey mushin all do respect how much does opening a place like that set ya back?"

Muhsin

If it were on HH, I'd say a Reilly would somehow be involved.

Looks like a sweet place.

vord. glad to be part of the team. CTC does work son.

muhsin - "hey mushin all do respect how much does opening a place like that set ya back?"

Muhsin

awesome haha

are those wrestling mats?

Yup, resilite