Chance of an H bomb connecting?

I'm a Hendo fan, and not that big of a fan of Jon Jones, but I think Jones wins this one, unless Hendo lands the infamous 'H Bomb'. I'm personally giving him about a 25-30% chance of connecting with it, I was just wondering what the UG thought. Phone Post

It'll be difficult to land considering how
Well jones is at using his reach... More interesting to know is if he does land it, will jones survive? Phone Post

Would be the greatest way to retire.
That said, slim just left town. Phone Post

this fight has freakshow appeal. and i like it

zeroM - It'll be difficult to land considering how
Well jones is at using his reach... More interesting to know is if he does land it, will jones survive? Phone Post

I agree, I think this is on elf the biggest appeals of this fight. Hendo has the power to knockout anybody, but Jones has the reach and knows how to use it. I'm hoping Hendo's experience in MMA and Greco Roman wrestling will help him close the distance and dirty box with Jones, possibly even toss him. We haven't seem him on his back as much as I'd like. Phone Post

This. I dont think so if early, but yes if in the later rounds. Phone Post

241% chance

.1%

If it lands jones will look just like bisping did Phone Post

4% Phone Post

AG_Samstevenstaley - 

I agree, I think this is on elf the biggest appeals of this fight. Hendo has the power to knockout anybody, but Jones has the reach and knows how to use it. I'm hoping Hendo's experience in MMA and Greco Roman wrestling will help him close the distance and dirty box with Jones, possibly even toss him. We haven't seem him on his back as much as I'd like. Phone Post

mma predictions are wrong 38% of the time, but I see Jones doing the throwing/tossing in this fight. It's H-bomb or nothing...

skinnywussy - 

Jones is a mental midget and he'll be so concerned with the h-bomb that he'll be wide open for every other technique. Hendo can feint over-hand rights all night and follow up with whatever he wants. It won't take an h-bomb to shatter that glass chin, just about anything will do it. Phone Post

I do not respect your opinion.

Hendo is one of the two guys I learned to never ever bet against. The other was Randy Couture.

Jones has never been caught flush yet IMO. If Hendo lands one full power on the button..

That being said. Jones picks him apart standing using his freak show reach. Phone Post

When it does, oh when it does

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gb0mxcpPOU

TopGrinder - 5% chance. No more. I think this fight will retire him. Too bad cause I love that guy Phone Post

This :( Phone Post

skinnywussy - 

Jones is a mental midget and he'll be so concerned with the h-bomb that he'll be wide open for every other technique. Hendo can feint over-hand rights all night and follow up with whatever he wants. It won't take an h-bomb to shatter that glass chin, just about anything will do it. Phone Post

JBJ is a straight up genius of MMA.

Please, please, please let the H-Bomb connect. Jones too big for his massive boots.

Punchers chance = slim. Jones by RNC.

Is not about landing it.

Is about Landing it right.

and he ain't.

I think jon jones with his reach and reflexes is gonna move back when the punch hits him somewhat.....Jon jones seems to have an allright chin.