Chance of an H bomb connecting?

Did someone just say that Jones would have survived the same shot Bisping was KO'd with? That punch would have knocked out a bull, no man on earth is surviving that. Phone Post

skinnywussy - Jones is a mental midget and he'll be so concerned with the h-bomb that he'll be wide open for every other technique. Hendo can feint over-hand rights all night and follow up with whatever he wants. It won't take an h-bomb to shatter that glass chin, just about anything will do it. Phone Post

Ur an idiot Phone Post

100 to 1 Martin.  100 to 1.

10% Phone Post

Yeah, this is Hendo we are talking about here.

Everyone PLEASE sell him short.

I am looking forward to this one.

skinnywussy - Jones is a mental midget and he'll be so concerned with the h-bomb that he'll be wide open for every other technique. Hendo can feint over-hand rights all night and follow up with whatever he wants. It won't take an h-bomb to shatter that glass chin, just about anything will do it. Phone Post

How exhausting you are. Phone Post

3rdLion - Did someone just say that Jones would have survived the same shot Bisping was KO'd with? That punch would have knocked out a bull, no man on earth is surviving that. Phone Post

I agree with this. Phone Post

I dunno the reach and height mixed with Jon's enormouse talent makes this: Mission Impossible in my eyes.

<10%..jones' reach + footwork + wrestling will keep hendo off balance

Hendo is a fuckin beast and he's got way more experience in big fights and more experience with different types of fighters than Jones, u ppl need to stop thinking his only chance to win is with the H-bomb. Phone Post

I dunno, 5% chance? And that is the only way Henderson can win. and 5% might be generous, because Machida arguably brings something similar, and his anus got violently expanded.

60% of the time, it works every time Phone Post

I'm coming up with 32.33 repeating of course Phone Post

I want to see JBJ knocked out cold.. really badly..

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
3rdLion - Did someone just say that Jones would have survived the same shot Bisping was KO'd with? That punch would have knocked out a bull, no man on earth is surviving that. Phone Post

I agree with this. Phone Post

i also agree. that was a sensational shot. would have put just about any fighter up to the largest heavies on queer street

100% Phone Post

Hemlock - Yeah, this is Hendo we are talking about here.

Everyone PLEASE sell him short.

I am looking forward to this one.

. Phone Post

This all reminds me of prior to the fedor fight.

That's all............... Phone Post

Hopefully by the end of 2nd rd.. If not he will get gassed out by the third. Phone Post

lol i remember when mauro first started using the term h bomb everyone here would make fun of him for trying so hard to get it out there and trademarked

Now everyone on here uses it