Chances Magic had something to do with the set up

You can tell she was coached into the questions to ask to get the responses she wanted. If Magic ends up buying the team it looks very suspicious.

I posed this theory earlier.

The girl was damn sure coached by someone. And then Magic shows he has interest

Magic will buy the team for at least $100 million below market value. It will have to be a black buyer and there aren't many that can put together $700 million of financing. Magic is one. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger - Positive Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Phone Post

So Magic forced Sterling to be a racist? Interesting theory.

PoundforPound - So Magic forced Sterling to be a racist? Interesting theory.

Yes, that is it. LOL

Magic knew he was racist and set up this girl to record him so that the NBA would have to take action. He would then be in line to buy the team. He was with the girl days earlier

Actually I never thought of that but that is a great possibility. I agree with you very rarely but this is the best speculative argument and point I've seen anyone make in a while. Vtfu for the day Phone Post 3.0

Thage - I posed this theory earlier.
Sorry Thage, didn't see it. Phone Post 3.0

And when Magic is positive about something he will not let it die! Phone Post 3.0

enjoy your ban you racist POS!

It's not something I, in anyway certain of, but it is odd, I mean we can all tell she quid end the conversation to try and get a certain reaction. For her to have some association with magic, have an argument recorded about him and the incident and then for magic to pop up almost immediately with "I think he should be forced to sell the team, I could help the NBA out and buy it"

I hope the Seattle group buys the team Phone Post 3.0

Test girl for HIV then we will know. Phone Post 3.0

Magic won't buy it. But he'll be the front man for the people putting up the money, and really calling the shots, just like with the Dodgers.

so cal trucker - And when Magic is positive about something he will not let it die! Phone Post 3.0
Good stuff Phone Post 3.0

oblongo - Magic won't buy it. But he'll be the front man for the people putting up the money, and really calling the shots, just like with the Dodgers.

This.

HIV positive?

yeah it's fishy Phone Post 3.0