Chances Michael Flynn case gets dismissed?

Im not an attorney. But lots of fuckery was abound here it now seems. Lisa Page even edited the 302s supposedly

I wonder if Flynn will really get off?

7 Likes

There's 100% chance, 81% of the time.

I have a feeling most of the "counter-punch" from the administration was being held off until around the time the Presidential elections were in the minds of the masses, again. 

Next year should be a lot of fun. 

5 Likes
Black Doug -

I have a feeling most of the "counter-punch" from the administration was being held off until around the time the Presidential elections were in the minds of the masses, again. 

I feel like some of the discovery from this case will help Barr

Erik Apple - 
Black Doug -

I feel like some of the discovery from this case will help Barr

That's why they haven't filed the motion to dismiss yet.

Powell wants the court to make the gov't complete its search for materials and turn over all responsive documents before they file the MtD.

https://www.scribd.com/document/431949856/US-v-Flynn-DE-129-2

Any....day....now

Josh - Any....day....now

1 Like

Damn I sure hope the traitor gets off. Cause that's how we're supposed to think now, isn't it?

1 Like
Average -

Damn I sure hope the traitor gets off. Cause that's how we're supposed to think now, isn't it?

Who is the traitor? 

1 Like
Average -

Here comes the retard squad.

3 Likes

Zero point zero he's a traitor.

It's interesting to see what's coming. 

DOJ now claims they mislabeled the Strzok and pientkas notes but the chances of that are small.for a variety of reasons. 

One is the fact that his 302 more closely matches key phrases in the notes.

and then this. Previous handwritten notes comparison

Average -

Would you hang him?

Andersons'sPiece -

How so?

Oh well, maybe Strikeforce will come out with a really great poster for their finale of the heavyweight tourney. The more I look at that 146 poster the more I hate it.

robbie380 -
Andersons'sPiece -

I'm guessing you think the Feds are always right as well.  This case as well as Maria Butina's case are both examples of horrible govt misconduct.  Flynn now has a superstar attorney backing him and the Feds are getting exposed badly here. 

Are you a math teacher?

Average -
robbie380 -
Andersons'sPiece -

I'm guessing you think the Feds are always right as well.  This case as well as Maria Butina's case are both examples of horrible govt misconduct.  Flynn now has a superstar attorney backing him and the Feds are getting exposed badly here. 

Are you a math teacher?

No I've got money.  Why are you?

Average -
robbie380 -
Andersons'sPiece -

Are you a math teacher?

You claim he's guilty of a death penalty offense but won't back it up?

Leftists are violent 

3 Likes