Chances Michael Flynn case gets dismissed?

I still can’t figure out why Obama pardoned Oscar Lopez. Oscar Lopez was a bomber to me

Sam miller -
uniquetechnique -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Let's even entertain that the FARA investigation was a counterintelligence one. 

What right does the DOJ have to use information to trap someone ina lie to get them fired or prosecuted?

Lol wut

What Right does DOJ have to ask questions that are material to a counterintelligence investigation?

Keep moving that goal post. 

What goalpost, from where to where? Lol. I wonder if even you can keep track of your horseshit. 

As always, all that matters is whether Flynn lied and whether those lies were material. The answers are yes and yes. All your posts and all the documents being shared by propagandists do literally nothing to change that. It doesn't matter if somebody, somewhere, at some time, asked a question, or had an opinion, or any of this other nonsense that you shills enthusiastically pretend is relevant. 

Haha yeah primary documents form the legal fillings and court investigation is propaganda materia.

Only in a deranged mind who doesn't want to accept reality

I hate to break it to you but being a "primary document" does not automatically.make something relevant. 

None of the shit being leaked changes the fact that Flynn lied, and none of it changes the fact that those lies are material to an investigation looking into possible coordination between the campaign and Russia.  

Doh!!!

All of the arguments presented by Flynn, his lawyers, and those in this thread have been shown to be bullshit, which is why his case was NOT dismissed, and why instead, after years of failing to convince the court, they had to fall back on the Trump get out of jail free card. 

It will be interesting to see what exactly Flynn was pardoned for, what the wording of the pardon is. Just lying to the fbi, the case before the court right now? Or also contempt and perjury for lying to the judge and the grand jury? How about the FARA violation? 

Good to see you again Xi!!

robbie380 -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Then this year 

so please keep filling old outdated legal fillings and ignore any newer developments.

You're quoting someone who is promoting lies based on the phony date Barr's guys stuck on those notes just in time for Trump to attack Biden over it at the debate. Try to keep up. 

The rest of your shit is pointless, it's the same crap that's been gone over and rejected a thousand times in this thread. I get that you're bored because there is no official Russian narrative to shill yet for the Biden presidency, but that doesn't mean you need to mindlessly rehash your old material. 

Was there an active investigation into possible coordination between Trump campaign and Russia? Yes

Was Flynn's conversation with Kislyak and his lies about it to the Trump administration material to that investigation? Yes

So it doesn't matter who said what behind the scenes about the Logan Act. It is completely irrelevant. He was never charged with a Logan Act violation.

Haha a post it note. Would you prefer susan rices email that confirms the date?

I'd prefer it if you answered these two questions

Was there an active investigation into possible coordination between Trump campaign and Russia? 

Was Flynn's conversation with Kislyak and his lies about it to the Trump administration material to that investigation? 

And then stop pretending that whether anyone ever talked about the Logan Act would change the above or be relevant to the legal implications of the above. 

There is nothing in your tweet relevant to the questions I asked or what I said. 

robbie380 -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Then this year 

so please keep filling old outdated legal fillings and ignore any newer developments.

You're quoting someone who is promoting lies based on the phony date Barr's guys stuck on those notes just in time for Trump to attack Biden over it at the debate. Try to keep up. 

The rest of your shit is pointless, it's the same crap that's been gone over and rejected a thousand times in this thread. I get that you're bored because there is no official Russian narrative to shill yet for the Biden presidency, but that doesn't mean you need to mindlessly rehash your old material. 

Was there an active investigation into possible coordination between Trump campaign and Russia? Yes

Was Flynn's conversation with Kislyak and his lies about it to the Trump administration material to that investigation? Yes

So it doesn't matter who said what behind the scenes about the Logan Act. It is completely irrelevant. He was never charged with a Logan Act violation.

Was there an active investigation into possible coordination between Trump campaign and Russia? 

Was Flynn's conversation with Kislyak and his lies about it to the Trump administration material to that investigation? 

And then stop pretending that whether anyone ever talked about the Logan Act would change the above or be relevant to the legal implications of the above. 

Jan 4th email from lisa page discussing the very logan act

His only arguement is an outdated legal filling

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
robbie380 -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Probably fair to say, at this point, that Powell’s conspiratorial approach to lawyering & Bill Barr’s adoption of it isn’t very impressive in courts of law. 

All this and it will end with a pardon?

When conspiracies were uncovered then it's not conspiratorial.  Can you show another judge that has taken the actions that Sullivan has taken to try to prosecute a case after the DOJ dropped it?  I hadn't seen one.

He’s not a prosecutor and may well grant the withdraw. If you’re still not ready to admit that Barr’s intervention in the case is clear and overt political corruption — what else can be said?

If you’re not willing to admit the fact the case was ever even charged was overt political corruption - what else can be said?

NoNeed4aScreenName - 
robbie380 -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Sam miller -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Then this year 

Jan 4th email from lisa page discussing the very logan act

His only arguement is an outdated legal filling

Argument against what? The irrelevant fact that there was discussion about potential Logan Act violation? Explain in your own words why that is relevant, I'd love to hear it.

Sullivan dismisses case as moot after pardon... ending maybe the strangest 3-year long case I’ve seen.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Sullivan dismisses case as moot after pardon... ending maybe the strangest 3-year long case I’ve seen.

Any link? I've been waiting to see what the outcome of this was going to be today.

Guess it was just cleanup

Is this it? 1 page?

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Is this it? 1 page?

Yeah. Just dismissed as moot because Flynn has officially been pardoned. Not much else to say for Sullivan or anyone else in the case specifically given the pardon.

Sullivan can eat a bag of dicks. Hope he is scowling in a corner somewhere saying "that orange motherfucker got me again!"

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Is this it? 1 page?

Yeah. Just dismissed as moot because Flynn has officially been pardoned. Not much else to say for Sullivan or anyone else in the case specifically given the pardon.

Bullshit that trump had to pardon him. 

I would have preferred to see flynn get it dismissed. Now he has a blanket pardon. I would have liked to know more about turkey. 

Wish they would have called him to testify against bijan and alptekin

Whoops: Sullivan does have an opinion on file now:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.311.0_12.pdf

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

Whoops: Sullivan does have an opinion on file now:

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592/gov.uscourts.dcd.191592.311.0_12.pdf

43 pages cant read while at work lol

Thanks will read later

Congrats to Apple on the win.

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Is this it? 1 page?

Bullshit that trump had to pardon him. 

I would have preferred to see flynn get it dismissed. Now he has a blanket pardon. I would have liked to know more about turkey. 

Wish they would have called him to testify against bijan and alptekin

Well, this did work out well for Flynn in that now his record is cleared. A pardon after sentencing would have saved him jailtime but would have left a felony on his record.

Half jokingly, I wondered if somehow Sullivan would keep pressing on without dismissing, just to tar Flynn with the felony.

So, that opinion was really just written to try to establish Sullivan views on all the Rule 48(a) stuff... really pointless since he doesn't rule and says it is all moot anyway... lol-ers….