Chandler jones/Jon’s brother lost his mind

I thought mental hospitals were voluntary unless ordered legally by the state

Who put him there

you can wind up on a 72 hour hold without much intervention. If you go to an ER and say your depressed they can actually hold you if they think you’re a danger to yourself. If the police come to a domestic dispute they can take someone in for a psych hold

1 Like

Crazy the amount of professional success and money they’ve all made, which means they can also get support anytime they decide so, especially those in the NFL, yet find ways to fuck it up so often.

He’s completely lost it. Mental illness, maybe drugs as well. He is saying shit only someone that is mentally ill would say. He was posting some bizarre videos the past few days and looks like he has lost a lot of weight.

We are witnessing first hand the effects of someone living with a CTE damaged brain.
Just like Antonio Brown, we sit back and laugh when they start showing us their downfall.
All the $$ in the world isn’t gonna save him from his eventual mental/physical decline.

Yup. You can be imprisoned unconstitutionally by the subjective opinion of pretty much any physician or cop with zero due process.

Antonio Brown had a history of erratic behavior dating back to high school and college. Tomlin and the Steelers were credited with keeping him under control during his Pittsburgh days. But that behavior was always there in him.

Regarding Chandler. Maybe. But my guess would be bipolar episodes.

1 Like

I don’t think Brown was CTE only

That completely discounts Drugs, $$$$$, Fame, Ego, Genetic makeup

You sound retarded

You can say that about every single nfl player, and probably many college players. It’s only when certain people are sympathetic to chronic fuck ups that we hear…derrrrr its the cTe!!!
Unless you’ve got receipts, hold people accountable for their actions.

In Nevada a person can be involuntarily committed by way of Legal 2000 if they may be a danger to themselves or others

This, it’s why he fell so far down in the draft.
One of the EX steelers, forgot who…Ryan Clark maybe? Said that once AB got his big contract he got even worse.

People claim that Joe Biden is a clone…