Chapel Hill Shooter: militant atheist

Well maybe.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/us/muslim-student-shootings-north-carolina.html?_r=0

Mr. Hicks appeared to have a deep dislike of all religion. On his Facebook page, nearly all of his posts expressed support for atheism, criticism of Christian conservatives or both.

Last month, he posted a photograph that said, “Praying is pointless, useless, narcissistic, arrogant, and lazy; just like the imaginary god you pray to.”

Moving to the OG

This will make great ammo for stupid people.

religion of peace?

RickStorm - 

Moving to the OG

Whoops, I WFAssholed myself! Thanks.

There are nut-jobs from all spectrums of life.

What was his SN ? My money was on AI but unless they got Facebook in jail..... Phone Post 3.0

TheAxeMurderer84 - What was his SN ? My money was on AI but unless they got Facebook in jail..... Phone Post 3.0

I thought AI was a New Yorker. Hmmm, SnapLocally, you okay, bro?

Ogami Itto -
TheAxeMurderer84 - What was his SN ? My money was on AI but unless they got Facebook in jail..... Phone Post 3.0

I thought AI was a New Yorker. Hmmm, SnapLocally, you okay, bro?
Please tell me that cunts not from New York Phone Post 3.0

LOL at putting things on your facebook making you "militant"

I don't know, but it seems this guy was just an asshole. It appears to me to be more than a parking space issue when you shoot 3 people in the head after threatening them on other occasions.

cruedi - I don't know, but it seems this guy was just an asshole. It appears to me to be more than a parking space issue when you shoot 3 people in the head after threatening them on other occasions.

Of course, but the media will jump through their asses to speculate on anything with the potential to incite a particular group. Have to sell those commercial spots. Phone Post 3.0

Brockback Mountain - LOL at putting things on your facebook making you "militant"

I was struck by the statement that:

"On his Facebook page, NEARLY ALL of his posts expressed support for atheism, criticism of Christian conservatives or both."

Militant stupidity IMO. Same as jihadis.